T|Studio Silk Ceramic Wide Hair Straightener, Flat Iron 2-inch: Remington S9630

by Generic

Remington T|Studio Silk Ceramic 1 inch Flat Iron Item #: S9630. Quickly create your stunningly sleek look with the Remington T|Studio Silk Ceramic 2 inch Flat Iron. The 2 inch floating ceramic plates stay in constant contact with your hair for a smooth...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of T|Studio Silk Ceramic Wide Hair Straightener, Flat Iron 2-inch: Remington S9630!
Hot Springs, AR
Purchased at: ULTA
i recently bought this straightener and let my tell you, it’s the best one i’ve ever owned! i only have to go through it once to get it straight! and it’s super affordable!
Pueblo, CO
I received this straightener as a gift from my grandparents and while it gets the job done quickly due to the large size I find that it doesn’t make my hair as nice and silky as some other straighteners I’ve tried.
Sunnyvale, CA
I have never had a hair straightener before so it took a bit to get used to it but once I did I found it very easy to use and manipulate around my head to get the front, back and sides. It heats up instantly and did a fantastic job on my hair. It also has a long cord, which makes it easier to move around and work with your hair. Easy to read display so you can see the temperature. It smoothed the frizz and brought in some shine. The best part is it lasted several days! Big plus there. I didn't use any products just had my hair clean and dry. I only needed to use a low setting to achieve straightening my hair.
Love this straightener !!!! I purchased this at Walmart for around 50 bucks i believe and it has lasted me over 4yrs. Honestly one of the best straighteners I have ever had I will do purchase another one when this one gives out on me ! Love how it's a pretty fat straightener because it allows me to get more hair at a time and the heat is amazing i don't put it to the max because I don't want to fry my hair but honestly this is so good !
W Middlesex, PA
I love my remington flat iron. It leaves my hair straight and smooth. I purchased mine at Walmart. I have had it for about 5 years and it is still in perfect condition. I recommend this to anyone looking for a great flat iron. Remington S9620 Silk Protein-Infused Ceramic Flat Iron, 2 Inch
Baltimore, MD
I really like this hair straightener. It does a really nice job and I don’t have to continuously straighten a strand of hair to get it straight which is great, especially if you have thick, curly hair like mine.
Odessa, TX
I've had this straightener for a couple years. It works ok, my hair is very fine and thin. If someone with thick hair were to use this dnt believe it would work as well. It is cheaper then salon straighteners.
I use this for my hair every Sunday when I flatiron my hair except for mine is purple. My Remington in leaves a weird smell in my hair even though I still use a hair protector.
Utica, MI
I wish I could give it 10 Stars this is the straightener that I use along with the woman buzzer I love Remington brand they never fail me my hair always comes out nice and smooth and moisturized
Its pretty good it heats up well but it takes a long time to do and it gets cold after a while and it makes you wait more but after that its good it lets ypur hais soft and pretty

Looking for your answer?