T|Studio Silk Ceramic Wide Hair Straightener, Flat Iron 2-inch: Remington S9630

by Generic

Remington T|Studio Silk Ceramic 1 inch Flat Iron Item #: S9630. Quickly create your stunningly sleek look with the Remington T|Studio Silk Ceramic 2 inch Flat Iron. The 2 inch floating ceramic plates stay in constant contact with your hair for a smooth...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of T|Studio Silk Ceramic Wide Hair Straightener, Flat Iron 2-inch: Remington S9630!
Cayce, SC
2,319 reviews
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10.
Lakeside, CA
1,068 reviews
Great for for thinner hair as you can get a wider range of hair straightened quickly. Heats up qucikly and stay ms hot during your straightening process
San Antonio, TX
I will not use another straightener ever after using this one. It makes your hair really smooth, shiny and the straightening effect is long lasting.
Stafford, VA
I really didn't like this product . It would leave my hair with a burn smell to it. I would have to wash it out everyday to get the smell away.
Herriman, UT
Love this straightener. I have used a lot in my life and this is one of my fave inexpensive straighteners. Recently gave mine to my sister!
Philadelphia , PA
Wide means straightening more hair at once, so a plus for me! The faster I can be ready with beautiful straight shiny hair, the better!
Franklin, TN
I LOVE this straightener. It makes it super easy to straighten my long hair. It has multiple heat settings and heats up pretty fast.
Amelia, OH
Use this everyday i have thick curly hair and it straightens right out with now problem hands down best straightener ive had
Port Orange, FL
I love very thick hair so this straighter helps get every single piece of my hair. Love it so so much. I use it all the time
Riverdale, GA
This is a fantastic straightener!! I love it so much and it is good at curling your hair, too! I love this brand so much!

Looking for your answer?