Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersRemington
T|Studio Silk Ceramic Wide Hair Straightener, Flat Iron 2-inch: S9630

T|Studio Silk Ceramic Wide Hair Straightener, Flat Iron 2-inch: Remington S9630

Remington T|Studio Silk Ceramic 1 inch Flat Iron Item #: S9630. Quickly create your stunningly sleek look with the Remington T|Studio Silk Ceramic 2 inch Flat Iron. The 2 inch floating ceramic plates stay in constant contact with your hair for a smooth...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of T|Studio Silk Ceramic Wide Hair Straightener, Flat Iron 2-inch: Remington S9630!
Elizabeth C.
Hot Springs, AR
Purchased at: ULTA
i recently bought this straightener and let my tell you, it’s the best one i’ve ever owned! i only have to go through it once to get it straight! and it’s super affordable!
Iriz V.
Stafford, VA
I really didn't like this product . It would leave my hair with a burn smell to it. I would have to wash it out everyday to get the smell away.
Samantha D.
Clarksville, TN
This is the first straightener I have ever bought that has not only last d more than a year but has done an amazing job straightening my thick wavy hair. I can straighten my hair in 20 minutes compared to an hour with any other straightener. Also the wide bars of the straightener are perfect for a lot of hair!
Alex B.
San Antonio, TX
I will not use another straightener ever after using this one. It makes your hair really smooth, shiny and the straightening effect is long lasting.
Chrystal S.
It does not work as well as the Chi. No matter the setting I feel it scorches my hair.
Brittany S.
Utica, MI
I wish I could give it 10 Stars this is the straightener that I use along with the woman buzzer I love Remington brand they never fail me my hair always comes out nice and smooth and moisturized
Aubrey B.
I did not exactly care for this straightener. It just seemed cheaply made. It broke after a few months. I definitely prefer my revlon straightener. I wouldn't recommend this purchase, unless you're in a bind.
Deann S.
Herriman, UT
Love this straightener. I have used a lot in my life and this is one of my fave inexpensive straighteners. Recently gave mine to my sister!
Ashley S.
Tekoa, WA
I recieved this straightener as a gift and I love it, it gets so hot and very quickly at that!
Daysi O.
New Brunswick, NJ
This was the first straightener I ever purchased. For the price, it does wonders. Since it's wide, I was able to straighten my hair quickly. It also goes up to higher temperatures using a digital timer.

Looking for your answer?