Tsingtao Beer - 6 PK uploaded by Jeanette V.

BY TSINGTAO

Tsingtao® Beer.
China's number one beer.
Brewed in China by The Tsingtao Brewery Co., Ltd. - brewed with Laoshan spring water.
Imported from China. see more...

Brittney S.
Oak Lawn
As a beer lover I know exactly what I want in a beer. This beer has been the best I’ve ever had. I am the blessed to work for a brewery and I have never found anything that compared. I love this always
Sarah M.
Lakewood
This is my all-time favorite beer. It’s light, a tad sweet and not bitter. However, it’s still strong. It goes with everything and I have been drinking it for years and years. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Jeanette V.
Salinas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great light taste! I have always wanted to try it and I finally did. I ordered at a Chinese restaurant. It's similar to a Dos Equis... if you're a fan of The XX then you'll like this. I wouldn't say it's a favorite beer of mine, but It's worth giving it a try.
Christine C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great beer. It was original founded by Germans, and this beer shows that Germans definitely know how to make a great beer. It’s definitely a classic with just enough flavor to keep things interesting but not overpowering, making this an excellent option on its own or with a meal. Highly recommend!
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
I first had this beer in China, and it's not too bad! I had my boyfriend try it and he liked it as well. I also like Stella and similar beers so I think that's why I like it so much.
Kyrie Hara H.
USA
Not my first foreign beer but definitely my favorite. Its light, super easy to drink and good with any food. It's also relatively inexpensive! Win-win!
Ha T.
Pretty decent beer. I prefer this over a budwiser. I don't drink much so I don't reach for this sort of thing, but it wasn't bad at all.
Melanie M.
Columbia, SC
Not a big beer drinker but fell in love with Tsingtao while in China. It can have a weird after taste but overall one of my go to beers
Thi B.
If you like corona or Heineken then you should try this Tsingtao beer! Flavorful and won't leave you wanting something stronger.
Quinn R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is an alright tasting beer, but I am not much of a drinker myself. My sister loves to drink this every once in awhile.
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
per pack of 6 ... Varietal International Beer; Brand Name Tsingtao; Liquor Style Lager; Size 330mL; Alcohol Volume 4.5%; Country ...
karina justin r.