Tsingtao Beer - 6 PK uploaded by Jeanette V.

BY TSINGTAO

Tsingtao® Beer.
China's number one beer.
Brewed in China by The Tsingtao Brewery Co., Ltd. - brewed with Laoshan spring water.
Imported from China. see more...

Brittney S.
Oak Lawn
As a beer lover I know exactly what I want in a beer. This beer has been the best I’ve ever had. I am the blessed to work for a brewery and I have never found anything that compared. I love this always
Christine C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great beer. It was original founded by Germans, and this beer shows that Germans definitely know how to make a great beer. It’s definitely a classic with just enough flavor to keep things interesting but not overpowering, making this an excellent option on its own or with a meal. Highly recommend!
Jeanette V.
Salinas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great light taste! I have always wanted to try it and I finally did. I ordered at a Chinese restaurant. It's similar to a Dos Equis... if you're a fan of The XX then you'll like this. I wouldn't say it's a favorite beer of mine, but It's worth giving it a try.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
I first had this beer in China, and it's not too bad! I had my boyfriend try it and he liked it as well. I also like Stella and similar beers so I think that's why I like it so much.
Ha T.
Pretty decent beer. I prefer this over a budwiser. I don't drink much so I don't reach for this sort of thing, but it wasn't bad at all.
Melanie M.
Not a big beer drinker but fell in love with Tsingtao while in China. It can have a weird after taste but overall one of my go to beers
Thi B.
If you like corona or Heineken then you should try this Tsingtao beer! Flavorful and won't leave you wanting something stronger.
Quinn R.
This is an alright tasting beer, but I am not much of a drinker myself. My sister loves to drink this every once in awhile.
Dorothee S.
This is one of the rare beers I drink. I like it a lot since it has a mild taste not too bitter and slightly sweet. Great with any snacks or any food. I actually prefer it not to cold or fresh of the ice bucket. But just a bit colder than room temperature. Or else I find it loses its taste.
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
per pack of 6 ... Varietal International Beer; Brand Name Tsingtao; Liquor Style Lager; Size 330mL; Alcohol Volume 4.5%; Country ...
karina justin r.