BY TRY THE WORLD #61 in Subscription Boxes

Discover the world through food! Our boxes are filled with authentic gourmet food and snacks curated by expert chefs and produced by local artisans.

• How much does it cost and can you cancel online2 Answers
  • I'm thinking of the food box, have already ordered my snack box b...1 Answers
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
Haven't tried the food boxes, but I got my first snack box today. It was a gift and I couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised. I love traveling and learning about different places.

I wouldn't care if I could find this at my local store (I don't think I would be able to), it still allows me to try something I wouldn't have ordinarily tried. It is interesting and fun. I love learning about things from different interesting places. This is awesome.

Great gift for someone like me.
Sarah N.
Fernley, NV
I love being able to try new foods from all over the world. I think some of the products are hard for me to use due to the uniqueness. I love the pamphlet that gives you recipes and tells you how to use all the items. The box usually comes with 6-9 products and is a pretty good deal, you can get better prices the longer the subscription is.
Hannah C.
Ms State, MS
I have been getting Try the World boxes for 1.5 years and I won't ever stop. I love to travel, but since I am in college I can only keep my trips either short or in the summer. This is a great way to experience my favorite part of traveling from home.

I used to get the full-size, bi-monthly box with 8 full size items from one country for $39 (billed at shipping.) I absolutely LOVED getting that box. I decided to switch to the Snack box, which is $19 a month, sent monthly, with 5 full size snacks from 5 DIFFERENT countries. Since I am in school I find that this one is better for me because I can eat all of the items without cooking them.

Every box I had did have some ingredients I couldn't use (i.e. from Italy, truffle shavings; from Sweden, Elderberry syrup; from Spain, sardines) but I was able to give those to family members who wanted to try them. They do have a customizable box option now, but when I first signed up they did not. I love this feature and I want to try them. Once my box came with an item open and they gave me $10 off a shop order within an hour, without any questions and sent me a whole NEW box. I cannot say enough good things about this company! HONESTLY.
Marcia C.
Got the Turkey box as the first box. Awesome, unique products. Lots of items so I think it's a decent value for the money. Recently tried a Mouth snacks box subscription for a few months and switched to this because I wasn't thrilled with the selection we were getting for the money. It was a good decision!
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
Ugh, terrible. I ordered a trial box, cancelled, got a confirmation that I cancelled, and then still got charged for the next box. I had to talk to three people on the phone before I was able to get a refund :(. I think the products are good, but it's not worth the hassle or price for me. I also wish some of the food items were harder to come by, if that makes sense-- for example, I saw several of the Paris and Portugal items in my local Whole Foods and after that the novelty was just gone. I really wanted to like this box, and I think it has potential, but it's not there yet.
Vonzolia H.
Lakewood, NJ
I was a subscriber to Try The World For a couple months but had cancel my subscription due to finances. The concept of trying different foods and recipes from different countries is great. For forty dollars, it 'a not a bad deal and it's bimonthly
Daniella H.
I got two boxes from Try the World before I canceled. On one hand I really like the concept of having boxes from specific regions. However, it's very expensive and you don't get very much for your money. You also can't customize for any good restrictions.
Barbara P.
Silver Spring, MD
Why in the world do people not like this? It has amazing products that make very yummy international recipes. It is very good quality and the best Christmas present! And the boxes are so nice I'd love to keep them.
Dani B.
Don't waist your money. I can get most of this from world market. It took long to ship and some of my items were a bit stale tasting.
Willow M.
San Antonio, TX
While it's nice getting a new region each time, i don't feel the amount you get is worth the price.
lizeth c.
san jose, CA
How much does it cost and can you cancel online
Ruchi S.
Champaign, IL
I'm thinking of the food box, have already ordered my snack box but wanted to know if food box is worth it as it is little on the expensive side? Also, how is there shipping and customer service?