Try Me Tiger Sauce The Original uploaded by Taylor D.

BY TRY ME

Try Me® The Original Tiger Sauce™.
For meats, seafood and poultry. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alisha C.
Try Me Tiger Sauce The Original
I must think my dad who is a chef who introduced me to Tiger Sauce! I love this and I use it on everything you can think of. It is a little tricky to find it in some stores and where are you do you live by if you can Get your hands on the bottle I highly recommend purchasing this tasteful sauce.
Elise Y.
Cleveland, OH
Best. Hotsauce. Ever. I put this on nearly everything - chicken, eggs, pasta, pizza. It's not super hot, so if you are looking for a real kick, this isn't the sauce for you. But it's got a whole lot of flavor and a tiny bit of sweetness. I like to mix it with melted butter and chive onions and put it over poached eggs. Delicious!
Samantha L.
I have recently discovered this sauce and all I can say is I was I had known about it sooner!!!! It’s cheap, great tasting, and easy to find. Makes the perfect marinade for chicken!
Tyler R.
My dad and I use this in a recipe we call "beef crescent roll." It has a very unique, tangy but savory flavor. You should try this as seasoning in your next meaty dish!
Nichole W.
Jayess, MS
This sauce is awesome with any chicken and steak. It is full of flavor and it's got that spicy kick but not to spicy. It will have you hooked with the first try.
Caroline W.
Lexington, KY
This sauce is the best! We use it in almost everything. I add it to barbecue sauce to spice it up a bit, to soup or even just pour a little on a baked potato!
Casey B.
Oxford, MS
This is at the top of my list of favorite hot sauces! The flavor is unique and it definitely doesn't taste like any other "run of the mill" not sauce!
Bethany B.
Andersonville, TN
I would eat this all the time as a child over spaghetti noodles. So good. I have forgotten about it. Will have to pick me some up!
Shannon Z.
Tastes awesome. Can use it to cook with or just pour over cream cheese and eat on ritz crackers. Love this stuff!!
Taylor D.
Sikeston, MO
My husband is obsessed with this stuff. He dips everything in it. It is spicy not too expensive. Buy at walmart.