truwhip The Natural Whipped Topping, 10 oz uploaded by Jasmine B.truwhip The Natural Whipped Topping, 10 oz uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY GENERIC

Anna M.
Waco, TX
Didn't taste anything like cool whip, which I love. It's got more of a vanilla marshmallow flavor that is perfect woth strawberries or on a cup of hot cocoa. The consistency was thick and very fluffy, not oily like many tub creams. Overall I was really shocked by how much I liked this. Also it is kid approved.
Jasmine B.
You can't really tell the difference between TruWhip and Cool Whip. The price is a little more expensive than Cool Whip so I try to buy it when it's on sale. I like to eat it on pound cake with strawberries and blueberries.
Hannah B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Amazing! I absolutely love this stuff. It tastes just like vanilla bean ice cream, it's Non-GMO and only a dollar more than the traditional whipped cream products in the frozen aisle. This is thicker and creamier than any whip cream I've ever had. I keep it frozen and eat it like ice cream. It's that good!
Micheala F.
Iola, KS
I am not a fan of cool whip at all! But this truwhip is the only way I will eat! It is very light and has a strong vanilla taste. It is the perfect topping for any desserts!
Kim R.
Waterloo, IA
This is my favorite whip cream topping! Nothing artificial but is the perfect level of sweetness. I like to mix it with cup up strawberries.