Food & SnacksDairyCoffee Creamertruwhip
The Natural Whipped Topping, 10 oz

truwhip The Natural Whipped Topping, 10 oz

by truwhip

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of truwhip The Natural Whipped Topping, 10 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
1,574 reviews
truwhip The Natural Whipped Topping, 10 oz uploaded by Sheri P.
Purchased at: Publix
This is actually a very good vegan/ gluten free alternative to Cool Whip or regular whipping cream. The flavor is very comfortable and when you use it in baked goods excetera you can't taste the difference at all. You just know that you're eating a little bit healthier. I definitely recommend it.
Madelaine G.
Brooklyn, NY
truwhip The Natural Whipped Topping, 10 oz uploaded by Madelaine G.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
So yummy! We got the vegan version. Love the texture and of course the low calories is nice too
Amare S.
Manhattan, KS
I absolutely love the vegan version of this whip topping its so light and fluffy. This is great to go on fruit or as a nice topping for a pie on a hot summer day. One of the best things about this brand is that they don't use corn syrup which is absolutely amazing. Please give this brand a try.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Didn't taste anything like cool whip, which I love. It's got more of a vanilla marshmallow flavor that is perfect woth strawberries or on a cup of hot cocoa. The consistency was thick and very fluffy, not oily like many tub creams. Overall I was really shocked by how much I liked this. Also it is kid approved.
Jasmine B.
Birmingham, AL
truwhip The Natural Whipped Topping, 10 oz uploaded by Jasmine B.
truwhip The Natural Whipped Topping, 10 oz uploaded by Jasmine B.
You can't really tell the difference between TruWhip and Cool Whip. The price is a little more expensive than Cool Whip so I try to buy it when it's on sale. I like to eat it on pound cake with strawberries and blueberries.
Micheala F.
Iola, KS
I am not a fan of cool whip at all! But this truwhip is the only way I will eat! It is very light and has a strong vanilla taste. It is the perfect topping for any desserts!
Hannah B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Amazing! I absolutely love this stuff. It tastes just like vanilla bean ice cream, it's Non-GMO and only a dollar more than the traditional whipped cream products in the frozen aisle. This is thicker and creamier than any whip cream I've ever had. I keep it frozen and eat it like ice cream. It's that good!
Melissa K.
Morrisville, PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Wanting a whipped topping without hydrogenated oils, I was so pleased to spot truwhip in stores! After purchasing it, I was so glad I did and love enjoying it mixed into yogurt to create a mousse-like texture and flavor! It is light and fluffy with a hint of pleasant vanilla flavor! Plus, a little goes a long way! Yum!
Ebonee S.
Laveen, AZ
This is one of my favorite whipped creams! I’ve never had a whip cream that taste like our ice cream. I love putting it in my coffee when it’s semi frozen, because it’s like I added a scoop of vanilla ice cream in my cup. My kids love it too, I like to put it on their waffles for an extra fun touch. I am currently on a non dairy diet so I haven’t been able to indulge in this, but I noticed they have a vegan whipped cream and I’m excited to try it.
Kim R.
Waterloo, IA
This is my favorite whip cream topping! Nothing artificial but is the perfect level of sweetness. I like to mix it with cup up strawberries.

Looking for your answer?