BY TRUVILLAGE

Mineral Moisturizing Face & Body Lotion SafeSun Naturals. All Natural. Water Resistant/Unscented. Free of Harsh Chemicals & Fragrances. Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Protection Not tested on animals - Does not contain vitamin A. see more...

• Is this also good for water sports outdoors?1 Answers
  • Does this work well for little ones?6 Answers
  • "It works well and I never get sunburnt when using this product!" in 1 review
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
Works great for just laying around or if you are playing golf baseball soccer or swimming. Probably still need to apply it a few times throughout your day.
Mo H.
I love this product ! I am constantly active during the summer so having something I know will protect me and stay on when I sweat is fantastic!
Sam M.
Hazard, KY
I love that this is unscented & truly water resistant. I feel much better using this on myself & kids than other chemical filled products.
Kelsey P.
Dunmore, PA
I love this sunscreen its great and all my friends and family steals it from me at the beach because they love it also
Christine G.
Thousand Oaks , CA
I love this product! It works well and I never get sunburnt when using this product!
Summer M.
hudsonville MI
Really works and actually stays on and stays effective for a long period of time.
Visalia T.
Covina, CA
I really like the quality if this product and the consistence if it is marvelous.
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Does this work well for little ones?
Jocey F.
Ada, OK
Is this also good for water sports outdoors?