BY TRUVIA #97 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Buy on Walmart*
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I received this as a sample and I just have to say how amazing this "nectar" is!!! It tastes just like honey! I put it in my tea and I literally fell in love with it. The taste is absolute perfection. Needless to say, this is going to be a must have in my household.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love that I can take this product anywhere because it's in such a handy little size. Our use it on coffee tea smoothie's and oatmeal. it can be use for just about anything. Not a bad price either. Truvia® Nectar 3.52 oz. Bottle
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It's nice to be able to enjoy honey but with less calories and sugar! It's still got real honey and sugars but it also uses stevia to reduce the caloric and glycemic values while still tasting like honey! It's great to have but you still need to use it sparingly!
Daniella H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This seems almost identical to agave to me. It's zero calorie which is always great. It may have a slight aftertaste but it doesn't bother me at all. I really enjoyed it.
Tanja B.
Old Hickory, TN
Today, I used a .5 oz sample pack in a 8 oz cup of hot tea. I usually don't use artificial sweeteners, but thought I would give this a try since it contained honey. The product sweetened my tea without the the aftertaste that I find with other sweeteners. It was also sweeter than the equivalent amount of honey that I use. Nevertheless, it was a good experience at 20 calories. I recommend.
Stacy S.
1941 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I receive this as a sample from the company to try out. Overall I had no complaint. It had a much less artificial flavor than the sweetener is in a packet. Although I would prefer to use sugar or honey this will do in a pinch.
Michelle F.
I've received two samples of this from Sample Source. This really does taste like honey. It even has the consistency of honey. There was a little weird aftertaste to it. But it's okay. This would be a great alternative to honey for people who have health problems or if you want to eat healthy!
Zuanette C.
Clifton, NJ
I have tried different sweeteners and this is the best by far. No after taste. Low calories does not need a lot to sweeten a drink and perfect for on the go since its a cute little container. I can carry it everywhere with me.
Johannah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
A nice tasty sweetener that's pretty neutral not strong honey flavor. I never ever drink my coffee black i do like have only creamer when I do,this isn't bad at all if having coffee black. It's thin so you don't need a lot an it blends easily
brittney d.
So today i recieved my sample of this. I think i got it from the website. But it was a little different. Its has the consistency of honey but its not as sweet. Im not a fan of super sweet stuff so this is the perfect sweetener for me.
Em V.
Is it better than the original Truvia crystals?
Tresa B.
I am wondering how this compares to the regular truvia? Why would you use this instead of the crystals?