Jesse L.

Does this product have an after taste like other non-sugar calories?

Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
10 months ago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
There isn't an after taste in my opinion but I agree with others just one packet goes a long way. I don't find it as sweet as Sweet n Low. Hope this helps!
Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Astoria, NY
11 months, 1 week ago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Going to be honest, I notice a change in taste and usually stick to honey but this is a great healthier alternative
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
1 year ago
i dont really notice an after taste but i will warn that it is super sweet! sweeter than regular sufar so be careful when using
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
kent, OH
3 years, 4 months ago
Some people taste a slightly bitter aftertaste, others don't. I like the taste, but if I use too much I do get some aftertaste. It is much sweeter than sugar, so not as much is needed
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Bradford, MA
3 years, 5 months ago
I think this one is one of the worst...I can actually taste chemicals with this. i am not buying it is All natural.
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
3 years, 6 months ago
I think this product has an aftertaste when mixed in drinks, such as coffee and tea. One of my favorite snacks is to dip strawberries in a little bit of Truvia though and I don't notice the aftertaste.
Julie H.
Julie H.
Coatesville, PA
3 years, 7 months ago
My friend says yes, I say no. I think it depends on your sensitivity to things like that. For instance, I love diet coke, but she can't drink it because of the artificial sweeteners.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Sparks, NV
3 years, 7 months ago
I thought so at first and actually gave up using it. Then I tried it again and found no weird taste.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Kansas City, MO
3 years, 8 months ago
I say it's a bit more sweeter but with that being the case you can use less of it. Not that it matters because it is 0 calories and 0 carbs =)
Charlyn G.
Charlyn G.
Mountlake Ter, WA
3 years, 9 months ago
I don't think so, i hate after tastes of the fake sugars that are filled with chemicals. this one is my go to calorie free sweetener! it makes things even sweeter, so you don't need anymore than one packet or two.