Jesse L.
Jesse L.

Does this product have an after taste like other non-sugar calories?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Nov. 13, 2016, 2:41 p.m.
i dont really notice an after taste but i will warn that it is super sweet! sweeter than regular sufar so be careful when using
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
July 10, 2014, 8:17 p.m.
Some people taste a slightly bitter aftertaste, others don't. I like the taste, but if I use too much I do get some aftertaste. It is much sweeter than sugar, so not as much is needed
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
June 25, 2014, 12:54 p.m.
I think this one is one of the worst...I can actually taste chemicals with this. i am not buying it is All natural.
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
May 1, 2014, 11:12 p.m.
I think this product has an aftertaste when mixed in drinks, such as coffee and tea. One of my favorite snacks is to dip strawberries in a little bit of Truvia though and I don't notice the aftertaste.
Julie K.
April 22, 2014, 1:53 p.m.
My friend says yes, I say no. I think it depends on your sensitivity to things like that. For instance, I love diet coke, but she can't drink it because of the artificial sweeteners.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
April 1, 2014, 12:50 a.m.
I thought so at first and actually gave up using it. Then I tried it again and found no weird taste.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
March 5, 2014, 2:15 a.m.
I say it's a bit more sweeter but with that being the case you can use less of it. Not that it matters because it is 0 calories and 0 carbs =)
Charlyn G.
Charlyn G.
Feb. 11, 2014, 9:22 p.m.
I don't think so, i hate after tastes of the fake sugars that are filled with chemicals. this one is my go to calorie free sweetener! it makes things even sweeter, so you don't need anymore than one packet or two.
Yesica L.
Yesica L.
Jan. 30, 2014, 5:45 p.m.
It depends i think when diet products they all contain an after taste but after being on a diet for a long time you cant tell the difference.
Sandra O.
Sandra O.
Jan. 14, 2014, 6:12 p.m.
I really can't tell the difference between real sugar and Truvia. I use it in tea, on my grapefruit, baking, etc. I love that I can use something sweet without having the calories!
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Oct. 30, 2013, 8:30 p.m.
Some people notice an aftertaste and some do not. For one of my science classes we baked with truvia and with sugar to see if the class could tell the difference. Most people couldn't even eat the product made with truvia because the aftertaste was too strong. Personally, I think the aftertaste is horrible and I don't use any stevia products because of it.
Julie K.
Sept. 23, 2013, 10:45 p.m.
My friends think so, but if so this has the least aftertaste of all the sweeteners out there!
Erica A.
Erica A.
Aug. 20, 2013, 9:11 p.m.
I never notice an after taste when using Truvia.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
July 18, 2013, 12:59 p.m.
I never noticed one.
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
July 6, 2013, 7:52 p.m.
Never noticed a bitter aftertaste, but it is, as many other artificial sweeteners, TOO sweet... and also faintly vanilla scented.
Liza L.
Liza L.
June 28, 2013, 7:15 a.m.
With other non sugar substitutes there is an aftertaste .... but it isn't bitter but with truvia I always get a bitter aftertaste
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
April 25, 2013, 5:11 p.m.
For me it is VERY slight...but still there. Doesn't really bother me, not as bad as others!
Liz M.
Liz M.
March 14, 2013, 1:43 p.m.
Yes, it has a chemical aftertast that I did not like.
Julie K.
March 11, 2013, 8:36 a.m.
I have a couple friends that are extremely sensitive and still don't like this - but I find it to be a HUGE improvement over Equal/Sweet 'N Low, even Splenda.
Carolina A.
Carolina A.
Feb. 15, 2013, 10:36 p.m.
I am very sensitive to artificial sweeteners. I can't stand the aftertastes that most have. This one absolutely doesn't. They crystals look like a courser sugar.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Jan. 31, 2013, 6:30 p.m.
I think it depends on what you use it in.
Brandy F.
Brandy F.
Jan. 11, 2013, 12:45 p.m.
To me it had an after taste
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Jan. 3, 2013, 4:23 p.m.
It has no after taste! That's what makes this product so amazing!
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Dec. 12, 2012, 10:36 p.m.
To me there is no aftertaste, and that is why I like it. I hate the ones that stay in your mouth with that nasty after taste but I can't taste it with this I love it :)
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Dec. 2, 2012, 10:11 a.m.
It definitely has an aftertaste, especially when used in beverages like coffee and tea.
Nov. 24, 2012, 8:17 p.m.
To me personally it has a slight aftertaste
Nov. 24, 2012, 8:17 p.m.
To me personally it has a slight aftertaste
Elena T.
Elena T.
Nov. 5, 2012, 6:45 p.m.
I find that it does. I use it in my coffee, and it tasted like it was non sugar. I didn't like the after taste it gave. I'e use Sugar in the Raw, which is (at least what I believe it is, but I'm not sure) the purest of sugar. It isn't bleached. Its a light brownish, big crystal sugar in the rawest form. I don't know if its any better for you, and I know it might not be anything like Truvia, but I do love Sugar in the Raw !
Allison R.
Allison R.
Nov. 2, 2012, 11:30 a.m.
I personally don't think so, at least not in beverages

Join Now