Kelly T.
Central, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2

Can you tell a difference between truvia and just regular sugar?

Marissa C.
Marissa C.
3 years, 8 months ago
For sure. Like some other sweeteners, you can tell that there are chemicals
Kendra S.
Kendra S.
Murfreesboro, TN
4 years, 10 months ago
Absolutely!! Truvia has an odd aftertaste.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Wildwood, FL
5 years ago
I can, because to me there is a very slight aftertaste with truvia...nothing too bad though.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
5 years, 2 months ago
Yes you can! Sugar would taste better.
Lacey G.
Lacey G.
Killeen
5 years, 5 months ago
Well truvia is sweeter and has a different consitancy but I'm not going to lie i like truvia way better!!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Beaver Falls, PA
5 years, 5 months ago
The only thing I really ever use sugar for is for coffee or baking. I can't tell the difference when it is mixed in my coffee, other than the fact it a bit sweeter than regular sugar. I haven't tried to bake with it yet, so I'm not sure if it would turn out the same. As far as the coffee goes, no difference at all! I love it! And Costco sells huge boxes of it too! :)