Truvia Natural Sweetener Spoonable Jar

All you need is a spoon with Truvia Natural Sweetener when it comes in a spoonable jar. A convenient, calorie-free way to sweeten anything that you bring to your kitchen counter. From coffee to tea, cereal to yogurt, this little jar makes anything sweeter as the perfect sugar substitute.

[product:truvia-sweetener] Do you like this in your coffee?
Is this sugar taste bitter I need to purchase a healthy sugar thanks Truvia Natural Sweetener Packets?
Is this good for baking with chocolate ? I’ve heard it taste sour
Start your review of Truvia Natural Sweetener Spoonable Jar!
Product Highlights
I would definitely recommend for anyone that likes the benefits or artificial sweeteners (like actually not being sugar, no calories, etc.)in reviews
...book I got my dad to start using it he even said it taste better then real sugar.in reviews
It's a very expensive product, much more than regular sugar, but worth it to me to buy when I'm focusing on a low sugar, low calorie diet!in reviews
...it doesn't have the unpleasantness or aftertaste that you find in other sugar substitutes.in reviews
This seems a healthy alternative to other sweeteners, and besides that, it taste much better than any of the other sweeteners, and believe you me, we have tried them all.in reviews
S. S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Truvia Natural Sweetener Spoonable Jar uploaded by S. S.
Truvia Natural Sweetener Spoonable Jar uploaded by S. S.
Purchased at: Kroger
I’m not a big fan of Stevia, except for this Truvia Naturally Sweet sweetener. It’s a nice blend of erythritol (sugar alcohol) and stevialeaf extract that isn’t over-the-top sweet like plain Stevia. I use a teaspoon in my coffee every morning without feeling side effects of plain erythritol, which can have a laxative effect. My only critiques are that it’s very expensive ($7-8) and I can only find it in 9.8 containers in stores near me. Also I couldn’t imagine using this for baking since it’s pricey. Overall I like this sweetener alternative for helping me cut down my sugar intake.
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Truvia Natural Sweetener Spoonable Jar uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Truvia Natural Sweetener Spoonable Jar So what do i put in my teas to sweeten them up? TRUVIA!! a naturally sweet and calorie free sweetener. It tells you on the container how much to use verse regular sugar. Why add calories to your drink when there is NO NEED TOO! LOVE this!! ⭐️❤️😍
Erica A.
Truvia Natural Sweetener Spoonable Jar uploaded by Erica A.
This is my new favorite Stevia sweetener now that I’m on the Keto diet! It taste just like the real stuff and I use it for almost everything! I’m never going back to regular sugar ever again.
ally W.
Gloucester Pt, VA
Truvia Natural Sweetener Spoonable Jar uploaded by ally W.
I was sent this sample of Truvia artificial sweetener. While I appreciate the purpose of this product and the fact that it's from a natural source in Stevia leaves, it doesn't really replace sugar for me. Most of my sugar applications are in baking and this doesn't behave like sugar. It does taste a lot better than other sugar replacements, less of an after taste.
Lauren J.
Pelham, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Truvia Natural Sweetener Spoonable Jar uploaded by Lauren J.
Love Truvia. I make sure I always have it on hand. It’s so great for when you are dieting but want to cut out most sugar. It’s less harmful than artificial sweeteners because it’s a sugar that is derived naturally from fruit. It’s calorie free and affordable. Great for sugar cravings while you are on a diet or just wanting to be healthier.
Elizabeth F.
Fort Mill, SC
Truvia Natural Sweetener Spoonable Jar uploaded by Elizabeth F.
Yummmm this makes my coffee taste amazing! I use this as my go-to sweetener. I highly recommend it!
Cristie L.
Gardner, MA
Truvia is a great alternative to sweeteners like Equal; while it is refined, it contains Stevia rather than artificial sweeteners and I do not think it has an aftertaste, which is a huge bonus!
Cathy J.
Edgewood, MD
Love this brand! The only reason it receives 4 stars for me instead of 5 is because sometimes you can taste a slightly off taste. They make a baking blend which helps correct that when baking however. But for being a natural, healthy sweetener I love this product!
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Truvia Natural Sweetener Spoonable Jar uploaded by Lucy H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this sweetener. Taste as good or better than natural sugar. Not too sweet.I have purchased a bigger quantity this time.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Truvia is a good sweetner. It is good for a keto diet. It is a great addition to a healthy diet. It costs a bit but good things do.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Susan S.
il y a 5 mois
Truvia Natural Sweetener Spoonable Jar Do you like this in your coffee?
Nicolle W. il y a 5 mois
No tastes oddly too sweet
Gloria M.
Santa Maria, CA
il y a 9 mois
Kimberly M. il y a 3 mois
It’s my favorite because it’s texture is similar to real sugar unlike the powder consistency of other low calorie sweetness. I love to sprinkle it on fruit or over oatmeal.
Amanda P.
Lehighton, PA
il y a 2 ans
Darlene H. il y a 2 ans
It tastes good. At the moment it’s better for you than Splenda....all the other sweetners were once good for us too