6 varieties available
Truvia® Natural Sweetener
4.16 / 5 based on 976 Reviews
Truvia natural sweetener is the first natural, great-tasting, zero-calorie sweetener born from the leaves of the stevia plant.see more...
Top Questions See all 386 Q&A
Truvia® Natural Sweetener
- "I would definitely recommend for anyone that likes the benefits or artificial sweeteners (like actually not being sugar, no calories, etc.)" in 37 reviews
- "It's a very expensive product, much more than regular sugar, but worth it to me to buy when I'm focusing on a low sugar, low calorie diet!" in 29 reviews
- "I use to have the plant stevia love that plant because it was natural sweetner that was better for me then sugar however when someone killed it on me I was bummed out & have yet to find place that sells them I only found that plant once at lowes, When I saw this product I gave it try after reading up on it & it taste just like my plant did huge plus it sold me, I under stand it's refined unlike my plant was that was green and dried leaves, this winner in my book I got my dad to start using it he even said it taste better then real sugar." in 29 reviews
- "While I can honestly say that it isn't quite as sweet as sugar, it doesn't have the unpleasantness or aftertaste that you find in other sugar substitutes." in 26 reviews
- "This seems a healthy alternative to other sweeteners, and besides that, it taste much better than any of the other sweeteners, and believe you me, we have tried them all." in 22 reviews
I have made the switch from aspartame sweeteners to Truvia. To me this product has a much more natural taste with less of an after taste. I use truvia in my coffee everyday for about a year now. It is a little more expensive, but with a good coupon- its totally worth it.
Review for: Natural Spoonable 12 more...
Personally, I didn't enjoy the aftertaste that Truvia left. I started using Stevia Extract as part of my low carb keto diet and have seen other brands that offer a lower carb count and similar or better taste. I currently use Pyure organic liquid stevia extract as a substitute.
Review for: Zero Calorie Natural more...
I have tried so many different natural sweeteners. Truvia is most definitely my favorite one! It tastes great in everything! it is great for baking, coffee, or anything else. I am on the Keto diet and this is always my go to sweetener! Even keep some in my purse!
Since I have been cutting sugar out of my diet I have learned to love Truvia. With the sweet taste that is natural it gives me everything I want from a "sugar" without any sugar at all. The spoonable package makes it easy to add to coffee or tea as well as my baking.
I was very reluctant to try this product due to the fact that I have been disappointed with every artificial sweetener I have ever tried. I was surprised at the flavor and genuinely love the sweetness and texture of Truvia and there is no aftertaste! I have found my sugar alternative after years of searching!
I use truvia for more than 3 years when I started eating healthy, what I like the most is that its taste is the closest thing to common sugar thing that other sweeteners do not have, the most important thing is based on stevia a natural plant, I recommend it I use the envelope for coffee and juice and the granulated for desserts
Ive recently started trying to watch or count calories. So ive switched from regular sugar to stevia. I use this in my coffee or iced tea. It is sweet but has a strange after taste. Im not a fan of that. Ill use this whem i absolutely have to but wish i could find something that didmt havr the after taste.
Review for: Nature'S Calorie-Free 80Ct, Natural Spoonable 12 more...
This is extremely better than splenda. Splenda is not good for you. You can add this to anything to give it a sweet taste. I like the stevia leaf sweetness. It definitely meets my expectations. I would recommend this if you are diabetic or not! We are too dependent on sugar!
Unfortunately, this is yet another artificial sweetener with an overwhelmingly bad taste. I understand that a lot of people can't taste this, but trust me when I say that it's very strong. It only seems to effect some people (my family included) but I cannot recommend it.
I love this product because it is natural and good for you. I am scared to use other packaged sweeteners that are not sugar because of the danger of cancer so that is why it is so important to have THIS product in the house. I recommend this product to everyone.
Q & A
I have never tried this product, anyone have a review for me?
Does this product have an after taste like other non-sugar calories?
To me this product is a little sweeter than sugar....but that's just my opinion.
In your opinion, which is better Truvia or Splenda?
What do you use trivia for!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos