Truvia® Natural Sweetener

Truvia natural sweetener is the first natural, great-tasting, zero-calorie sweetener born from the leaves of the stevia plant.

Does this taste just like sugar or does it have an aftertaste?
Is this product good if you are doing a low carb diet?
I am interested in knowing how this sugar tastes, if it leaves a bitter taste in the end?
Start your review of Truvia® Natural Sweetener!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I would definitely recommend for anyone that likes the benefits or artificial sweeteners (like actually not being sugar, no calories, etc.)” in reviews
“...book I got my dad to start using it he even said it taste better then real sugar.” in reviews
“It's a very expensive product, much more than regular sugar, but worth it to me to buy when I'm focusing on a low sugar, low calorie diet!” in reviews
“...it doesn't have the unpleasantness or aftertaste that you find in other sugar substitutes.” in reviews
“This seems a healthy alternative to other sweeteners, and besides that, it taste much better than any of the other sweeteners, and believe you me, we have tried them all.” in reviews
tulsa
Truvia® Natural Sweetener uploaded by Justin C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using Truvia as my go-to sweetener for about two years. Originally, I would purchase the boxes at the grocery store but found the larger boxes at a much more economical price on Amazon.com. This product will spoil you when you try to go back to use sugar. I put two of these in a cup of coffee where I would need four of sugar! I have ordered this product from several different vendors on Amazon.com and all have been packaged well and had long expiration dates.
Gorham, ME
I've recieved a couple packets of Truvia sweetener+ I thought it was quite sweet. meaning i could just use less in my coffee or whatever I'm using it for. I like that it has no aspartame, sugar or any other stuff that's not good for our bodies! Overall, I'm impressed with this sugar substitute! I'd recommend it+ will be looking at the price of Truvia! Truvia® Natural Sweetener #review #TruviaNaturalSweetener
Kearney, NE
I use this sweetener a lot. I add it to my coffee every morning and my tea every evening. To me, it tastes very similar to real sugar, you don’t get that “diet” taste, and it also has a similar texture to real sugar. Because I prefer convenience, I do by the box with the mini packets. I add two packets to beverage. I also keep them in my purse in case I want to sweeten anything on the go.
Saint James
I've tried this with baking a cake, muffins, and cookies. With my cake and muffin recipes you couldn't taste any difference between this and real sugar, nor did it change the texture. However, I would not recommend for cookies. I tried 3 different kinds of cookies and it completely changed my outcome. They did not taste nothing like the original recipes and they did not bake the same.
Fresno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So I don't really love this sweetener, but it is my preferred choice out of the available sugar alternatives. It doesn't have a chemical taste like saccharine, and doesn't have a funky after taste like stevia does. Around the holidays I do a lot of baking and entertaining, and having a very best friend who is diabetic means I need to have alternatives available for her.
Richmond, Va
Truvia® Natural Sweetener uploaded by ally W.
I was sent this sample of Truvia artificial sweetener. While I appreciate the purpose of this product and the fact that it's from a natural source in Stevia leaves, it doesn't really replace sugar for me. Most of my sugar applications are in baking and this doesn't behave like sugar. It does taste a lot better than other sugar replacements, less of an after taste.
Pooler, GA
I use Truvia® Natural Sweetener for iced tea and coffee.  I also use it in baking cakes, muffins, and pies. The brown sugar variety is also good.  There is no taste difference between this and real sugar.  In addition to my pantry, I keep several packs in my purse and in my desk at work.  Most restaurants do not offer this option.
Honolulu, HI
I have a box of this at work and at home. I use it in my coffee and iced tea.  I like that there is no aftertaste like some sweeteners have.  I find that one pack of Truvia is enough to sweeten my drinks where I have had to use 2 or even 3 of other brands. I think my next try will be on my plain yogurt to see what it does for that.
Lompoc , CA
I can’t believe how much this tastes like sugar to me. I love it and use it almost every day in things such as lemonade , cafe or tea . I also use it to,replace sugar in some of my recipes . The fact it has 0 calories astounds me . It’s also has a great price and I like using it instead of splenda or sweet in low which is chemically derived.
Virginia
Purchased at: AmazonFresh
The truth is that I have never been a lover of sweeteners, I have tried several. Now because my husband is diabetic, I am obliged to have sweeteners at home to help him with his health and the Dr. recommended Truvia and I have tried it, I do not dislike it since it is inevitable in our day to day. #athometogether #truvia #voxbox
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lehighton, PA
il y a un an
Darlene H. • il y a un an
It tastes good. At the moment it’s better for you than Splenda....all the other sweetners were once good for us too