Add a Photo

By TRUTH OR DARE BY MADONNA
Truth or Dare by Madonna Naked Eau de Parfum, 2.5 oz - A Macy's Exclusive Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS
Photo (1)
Norene C.
Norene C.
The "Naked" version of Madonna's Truth or Dare fragrance for women is completely different from the original Truth or Dare. The "Naked" version reviewed here is an amber colored liquid that is warm and woody, topped with honeysuckle and peach blossom, and neroli. This is all softened with vanilla orchid and cocoa flower in the center. The base is woody, which gives this a dry, almost unisex feel. I think both versions of Madonna's Truth or Dare are superior to most celebrity fragrances. And I love the bottles with the regal golden crown caps. This is warm and sweet, not offensive. Good staying power. I will keep this in my collection. Nice projection. Excellent price.
Beau H.
Beau H.
Taunton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge Madonna fan, so I received this as a gift. I don't really wear perfume, so I didn't think I'd wear it often but it was nice to have in my "collection". However when I do wear it, I get a lot of compliments! I love that it's not super floraly or extremely feminine.
Jemma F.
Jemma F.
Ipswich
I can't really describe the scent. It's nice but it has a slightly more masculine undertone, or at least it appears to for me. When I got this I actually wasn't aware Madonna had released and fragrance and I just happened to be out shopping. As it was I got it, and I must say I think the bottle is nice, and I got a t-shirt as a free gift with it which was a bonus.
Emilio R.
Emilio R.
Gevelsberg, Germany
Beautiful fragrance. Amazing woody vanilla scent. Good longevity. I highly recommend this one.