BY CALVIN KLEIN

Introduced in 2002. Fragrance notes: green tea, jasmine and musk, lush and natural. Recommended use: casual.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Pop D.
This bottle of cologne is made in the perfect design, I use this cologne constantly, I bought it at Macy's just like my other colognes, the bottle is really nice, there is no need for improvement. It has a nice aroma, a bit pricey but worth every penny, and I great great compliments. I highly recommend to everyone.
Drew J.
Independence, MO
If your looking for a scent that will last all day & night while you do what you do, this is a great product for you. I absolutely love Truth by CK and recommend it to all my friends. Definitely leaves you with a nice scent people will remember! SO amazing!
John F.
Canton, GA
I've been wearing this stuff everyday since I was in 9th grade and it's lasted me all this time. Quality product, quality brand. Would buy again (in about 15 years when it finally runs out)
Amado J.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My wife loves this cologne. It's a bold fragrance. I apply it on in the morning and it lasts all day. I always receive compliments when I have it on.
Manuel G.
Pasadena, CA
Love Truth by Calvin Klein, love the smell it wasn't to pricey it was perfect. It has a very ocean breeze smell to it. Love it
Pedro P.
If you want the perfect fragrance to out at night this is the product ! But i don't have the feeling that , at least on me , it doesn't last as that much , but still a really good fragrance !
Karim M.
Very good everyday Colonge not spicy, good value, not pricey at all. Fruity smell, I keep restocking this as my everyday casual cologne.