Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesTrustyPup
Tendercare Therapeutic Foam Pet Bed - Buff Beige (Large)

TrustyPup Tendercare Therapeutic Foam Pet Bed - Buff Beige (Large)

by TrustyPup

Trustypup tendercare therapeutic foam pet bed blue. An extra thick double orthopedic foam that cushions and relieves pressure points! Machine washable cover. Perfect for large dogs! This package contains one 30x40x4 inch therapeutic foam pet bed. Made in usa/imported.

Is this good enough for a 70+ lbs lab?
Were can I find something similar
Start your review of TrustyPup Tendercare Therapeutic Foam Pet Bed - Buff Beige (Large)!
How would you rate this product?
Kelly R.
Only bed my dog will sleep on! Absolutely love the feel of this and is very nice considering it is for a dog! Love how it is not heavy and is also light as well! Definitely buy again because it's very good!
Jeanelle A.
Newark, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My crazy girl loves this ! But she still ends up in my bed lmao paid so much for it
Miriam S.
Mansfield, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
My dog love this bed! He is a Rottweiler mix and he loves this and its perfect for him! He is already 6 years old so any help for him to feel comfortable is necessary! This bed provides just that!
Brittany O.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I am always that person that tries out the dog beds in the store before buying them, and this one is so nice! You won't touch the floor which is something that you want to look for in a bed for your dog. It is much better for their bones.