BY TRUST FUND BEAUTY

Be beautiful.  Be ethical.

Think of it as a selfie filter for your face; just like you, it lets no flaws show.  This primer will smooth out any imperfections to leave you looking your best.

Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Indianapolis, IN
Good primer if you like the silicone feel. It feels silky and seamless while applying and you don't need very much Not so hot with glasses though
catherine s.
catherine s.
Asheville, NC
Very good primer for filling in pores and sticking makeup to face. Feels oily though and makes me feel dry at the same time
kasandra e.
kasandra e.
Morris, IL
Absolute favorite face primer! I use it every morning. Wouldn't trust any other brand
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
For someone with highly sensitive acne prone oily skin this primer was okay but I would not purchase again personally. It was good it felt and looked exactly how the porefessional primer everybody raves about but this did not do my oily sensitive acne prone skin justice. Caused blackheads I'm assuming from this clogging my huge pores and it felt pretty slick on my oily skin which would be okay if I liked that feel or the dewy look but I do not. Cute packaging though. I'd recommend this product for those who do not have oily acne prone skin
Erika H.
Erika H.
Racine, WI
I received this in an Ipsy bag. I really enjoy using this primer. I have pretty dry skin and this primer seems to keep it from getting too dry or too oily. I smooth it on before foundation or some days just on its own and it really does visibly blur my pores and feels so soft and silky smooth. My makeup lasts longer when I use this. Overall it is a pretty standard primer, but a GOOD one.
Lupita G.
Lupita G.
Lafayette, IN
I wasn't a big fan of this product when I first received it in my birchbox because it felt so greasy on my skin. It has no SPF protection. I've tried it only a handful of times. I think this would be a good product if you have dry skin. I think it does blur your pores and makes your skin feel smooth but I can't get past the oily feeling.
RUBY S.
RUBY S.
Pompano Beach, FL
I have played with this product a few times and its always the same deal. Yes it covers pores, extremely well! But the down side is it left a white cast on me (did a comparison twice) and felt like my makeup was sliding down my face throughout the day. Luckily it was a sample. Hope this helps. BTW I have combo/oily skin
Heather H.
Heather H.
Killen, AL
I actually wasn't crazy about this primer and I don't think it goes well with my combo to oily skin. My face felt greasy because of the silicone base. I felt like my makeup didn't last any longer and that it actually slid around more. It's a straight dupe for maybelline baby skin pore eraser.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really enjoyed this primer! I received it in an Ipsy bag. Its silicone based, and left my skin looking as smooth as a baby's bottom! It created a nice smooth surface for foundation or powder. My only complaint is that I wish I got a bigger tube. I use this sparingly and for special occasions.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Indie company Trust Fund Beauty, is formulated in the USA and in the EU, they are cruelty free, vegan. This face primer was clear and was thick, so only a little went a long way. This primer minimizes pores and covered my fine lines. It felt light and breathable. I would highly recommend this to anyone. Downside it is not widely available in mass markets, please see online website and beauty subscription boxes.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Does this product work with an oily skin ??
Guadalupe A.
Guadalupe A.
San Bernardino, CA
Is it good for oily skin types?
ashley n.
ashley n.
San antonio, TX
I've been meaning to try this but not sure of it's good or not, has anyone tried it?
Alma L.
Alma L.
Cullman, AL
Would love to know if it covers my dark spots:/
Shannon B.