BY TRUST FUND BEAUTY

Be beautiful.  Be ethical.

Think of it as a selfie filter for your face; just like you, it lets no flaws show.  This primer will smooth out any imperfections to leave you looking your best.

Trust Fund Beauty Gimme Good Face
  • "this has a silicone feel to it but it goes on smooth. it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy which is awesome since i have oily skin. i honestly forget that it's there, it's a higher end in terms of pricing by worth it. " in 32 reviews
Liz N.
I got this product a while back in my Ipsy bag. The actual texture consistency of it was nice. It was very silicon-based. There was also really no fragrance which I did appreciate. The reason why I am marking it so low is because I don't plan to purchase this one again. My issue with this primer is that it doesn't always feel like it seeps into my skin. When I go to put foundation on top of the primer, my foundation tends to smear a bit. I honestly feel like I spend more time buffing my foundation into my skin after this primer. It does work, but like I said it's not my favorite.
Tam K.
Amazing product; by far one of my favorite face primers.  It seems to be sold out everywhere, and for good reason.  I use a flat foundation brush to apply it all over my face and a little goes a long way.  A friend of mine gave it to me; she got it in a monthly subscription box.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
This is an amazing primer! I first received it in my Ipsy bag, and I have been hooked ever since! I have a problem with a lot of primers not helping smooth my face out & fill my pores in, feeling too greasy, or too thick. This isn’t the case with this primer. It makes my foundation go on smoothly, without making it look cakey or extra textured. I love it and if you have skin with large pores, I would definitely suggest this!
Michelle J.
Gaffney, SC
I don’t wear foundation but I used this under my pressed powder and it lasted all day! Very natural finish and it made my skin silky smooth to the touch. I’ve recommend this to friends it’s my favorite.
Jacky E.
San Tan Vly, AZ
First primer i can say that i love! Super soft when applied to skin. Makes foundation easy to apply. And makes makeup last longer than usual. I recieved it in my ipsy bag (sample size) i will forsure buy full size.
Cassi C.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this primer! It's honestly the first true primer (not just lotion) I've ever used but I really like it. I like the silicone feel to it and my makeup glides on so smooth. I had trouble before with my eyeshadow where I had to put on 3 coats to see it, but with this primer I only need 1! I gave 4 stars because I don't feel like it hides my pores that much.
gabriella H.
Kenai
I know that this is the product up here but I couldn't find the lip scrub from trust fund beauty but I just tried this lipgasm lip scrub and it works so good I really like it just to let u know don't taste this lip scrub if u get it does not taste good
Melissa C.
Ellsworth, ME
I personally wasn’t a fan. Feels thick in my face when I am putting it on. My foundation didn’t stay put like it should have either. On no make up days I didn’t mind using it because my face felt soft to the touch.... overall not worth buying. Glad I got a small one in my Ipsy bag.
Shon R.
Charlotte, NC
This glides on so silky and a little goes a long way. I find that it covers up those pore dimples and helps powders cling well. Great for combination skin types I have mostly dry with occasional oily zones. I encourage you to try it.
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
This is the best primer for my oily skin!!! It’s instant matte on my face when I put it on. And it helps my oil control literally all day. It’s unscneted and extremely light so it doesn’t feel cakey. Will definitely buy again!
Laura O.
Does this product work with an oily skin ??
Guadalupe A.
San Bernardino, CA
Is it good for oily skin types?
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
Does make last longer?
ashley n.
San antonio, TX
I've been meaning to try this but not sure of it's good or not, has anyone tried it?
Alma L.
Cullman, AL
Would love to know if it covers my dark spots:/