BY TRUST FUND BEAUTY

Be beautiful.  Be ethical.

Think of it as a selfie filter for your face; just like you, it lets no flaws show.  This primer will smooth out any imperfections to leave you looking your best.

Cassi C.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this primer! It's honestly the first true I've ever used but I really like it. I like the silicone feel to it and my makeup glides on so smooth. I had trouble before with my eyeshadow where I had to put on 3 coats to see it, but with this primer I only need 1! I gave 4 stars because I don't feel like it hides my pores that much.
Mindi E.
Tyler
This was a decent primer. It did feel a little oily but not too bad, and after I let it sit for a few minutes it didn't feel sticky or anything. My foundation set murky on it and it held up till I washed my face:) I would recommend it to someone who had drier skin than I do.
Amanda B.
Port Allen , LA
This is the best primer for my oily skin!!! It’s instant matte on my face when I put it on. And it helps my oil control literally all day. It’s unscneted and extremely light so it doesn’t feel cakey. Will definitely buy again!
Sydney D.
Harrisburg, PA
My current go to primer. It goes on super smooth (I just use my fingers) and it fills in pores and allows my foundation to go on smoothly (I have deep one). Its a matte finish and I will defiantly repurchase this item!
Wendy B.
This primer is absolutely amazing! It applies very smoothly and makes my skin feel silky. So now that is a bit cold my skin doesn't feel dried out once I have my foundation on.
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
For someone with highly sensitive acne prone oily skin this primer was okay but I would not purchase again personally. It was good it felt and looked exactly how the porefessional primer everybody raves about but this did not do my oily sensitive acne prone skin justice. Caused blackheads I'm assuming from this clogging my huge pores and it felt pretty slick on my oily skin which would be okay if I liked that feel or the dewy look but I do not. Cute packaging though. I'd recommend this product for those who do not have oily acne prone skin
Mary C.
Indie company Trust Fund Beauty, is formulated in the USA and in the EU, they are cruelty free, vegan. This face primer was clear and was thick, so only a little went a long way. This primer minimizes pores and covered my fine lines. It felt light and breathable. I would highly recommend this to anyone. Downside it is not widely available in mass markets, please see online website and beauty subscription boxes.
Erika H.
Racine, WI
I received this in an Ipsy bag. I really enjoy using this primer. I have pretty dry skin and this primer seems to keep it from getting too dry or too oily. I smooth it on before foundation or some days just on its own and it really does visibly blur my pores and feels so soft and silky smooth. My makeup lasts longer when I use this. Overall it is a pretty standard primer, but a GOOD one.
Lupita G.
Lafayette, IN
I wasn't a big fan of this product when I first received it in my birchbox because it felt so greasy on my skin. It has no SPF protection. I've tried it only a handful of times. I think this would be a good product if you have dry skin. I think it does blur your pores and makes your skin feel smooth but I can't get past the oily feeling.
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
I have never used a face primer before. I thought this was an unnecessary extra step. However silly of me to think that, This is a great product. I have dry skin and it adds moisture with out being oily so when I put my powder on my face doesn't feel dry. great texture and helps your makeup last longer
Laura O.
Does this product work with an oily skin ??
Guadalupe A.
San Bernardino, CA
Is it good for oily skin types?
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
Does make last longer?
ashley n.
San antonio, TX
I've been meaning to try this but not sure of it's good or not, has anyone tried it?
Alma L.
Cullman, AL
Would love to know if it covers my dark spots:/