BY TRUSPER, INC.

Share and discover tips, tutorials and how-to guides on beauty, wellness, DIY and more from Trusted Helpers with friends, family and fans. Trusper is great for finding bite-size tips and tricks from people all over the world. The authentic content makes for a real, educational experience. This app will allow you to share and discover tips from daily life with friends, family and fans. Whether it be beauty, cosmetics, wellness or DIY, Trusper has tips, tutorials and how-to guides for you! It enables you to quickly publish tips and tutorials with pictures, video and captions providing fans with beautiful and informative knowledge. Download now and start sharing your tips with your friends, family and fans. Features: √ Learn & share tips, tutorials, how-to's √ Browse tips quickly and easily √ Create tips in 30 seconds or less √ Add playable music, movies, books and TV shows to tips √ Download songs, films, and books with a single touch √ Help Out: Q&A with tips √ Topics range from Beauty, Skincare, Hair, Wellness, DIY, and more √ Earn rewards, gift cards, and beauty products for contributing great tips √ Earn Status and level up to unlock access and goods √ Choose to share tips to the public or keep them between friends only √ Share tips to Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, SMS and Email √ Save your favorite beauty tips, makeup tutorials and DIY projects Trusper App Store Reviews: "Love it! Too many helpful tips! Love the hair and makeup tips! Thanks for creating :-) #happyuser" -@Chinwa "I am completely addicted to this app!!!! Everyday I get new tips on hair and makeup to DIY home decorating ideas. Love this app" -@Reggee410 "Perfect for everything - From organizing the house to make-up and hair tips to food and drinks to healthy life styles and exercise to entertainment and more there's is something for everyone!!!!! I love this app!!!!" -@k8.english101 "I love this app! It really does have useful tips and information. I find things like new braided hairstyles to easy cooking recipes to decoration ideas for holidays!" -@Nancita_928 "Such a cool app. Relevant to daily life. Addictive. Helpful. Money saver. Inspires creativity. Endless possibilities for creating things, solving problems, decorating, health and beauty, etc." -@Alli Drapes "The best app I've ever had ......In Love - This App is a must must must. Anything and everything you find interest there's a tip for it. From recipes, decorating, health and beauty, crafting and so much more. Very easy to use and it isn't overwhelming. Download it now and it would change your life." -@Nayboobasegod "Awesome app!! - I love this app so much I spend more time on this than any other app on my phone! It's the first thing I click on when I get out of bed and prolly the last thing I do before falling asleep I have learned so much from this DIY app it's Amazing !! An app I never wanna be without." -@DivyZBookAh Additional Topics: Beauty Tips, DIY Tips, Cosmetic Tips, Skincare Tips, Makeup Tips, How-to Tips, Health Tips, Fitness Tips, Home & Garden Tips, Family Tips, Kids Tips, Parenting Tips, Entertainment Tips, Restaurant Tips, Food & Drink Tips, Shopping Tips and Travel Tips. see more...

Gretchen B.
Gretchen B.
Real handy for tips on how to do things. I use it all the time when I need help with a makeup look
Krystal R.
Krystal R.
I LOVE THIS APP, THIS APP IS AMAZING!
I love the beauty care, everything on this! Everything you've never thought would be in one simple app is on it, food, nails, ect! Just everything you need to know is on this one app! <3
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Gresham, OR
This was okay, I don't think its in my top apps, but I don't mind it. Its nice to have peoples' ideas and tips together, I'm just not a fan of the layout of the app.
Lowri T.
Lowri T.
Cardiff
This app is one of my favorite app! There are plenty of DIYs for you to do step by step if you're feeling bored. There's tips on day to day activities and there's plenty of fitness routines that you can do. If you post tips, you can get rewards from Trusper which is definitely a good feature about this app. It's especially good with how to do your make-up perfectly so I would suggest this app to almost everyone!
Erika H.
Erika H.
Surrey, British Columbia
I LOVE THIS APP, I am pretty positive that I check my tip feed more frequently than anything else on my phone. I love finding DIYs and recipes and it's just a really great app for tips, and you can also make your own tips, get rewards and it's also the reason I found Influenster.
Marie H.
Marie H.
Sandefjord, Vestfold
Can you ask for a better app? YOU GET PAID TO BE ACTIVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA! The app is filled with great tips and a lot of life hacks and DIY projects. And when you share your tips, Trusper will give you rewards. Can't ask for more.