trusource 1.31 Pound, Protein Powders uploaded by Crissy T.trusource 1.31 Pound, Protein Powders uploaded by Denise T.

BY UNKNOWN

A delicious café inspired beverage designed to support your active lifestyle. Whether you are interested in adding naturally sourced caffeine to your morning shake or taking your afternoon pick-me-up to the next level by incorporating a nutritious shot of protein, there are a variety of ways to enjoy Protein+Energy. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I found this protein powder on sale at Big lots for an amazing price. The taste is okay but, I've had much better. It doesn't blend well, and the caffeine takes a little while to kick in.
Crissy T.
Ponchatoula, LA
Saw this on clearance at Target and tried chocolate mocha and the vanilla latte. Unfortunately I didn't read the ingredients first. Much better choices out there. I did try both. Mixed with almond milk, ice, and a banana. The vanilla was super sweet. The chocolate mocha was not sweet at all. The powders did mix well though. Sucralose left a nasty after​ taste.
Kelly M.
Hamburg, NY
I ran out of the previous protein powder I was using and wanted to try something new. Target had a great deal on Trusource, so I convinced my husband into trying it. I use protein for breakfast shakes every morning. While i don't really notice a boost of energy, the chocolate mocha has a great non-chalky taste that mixes great with bananas and a bit of almond milk. I had been thoroughly satisfied with this product!