BY UNKNOWN

A delicious café inspired beverage designed to support your active lifestyle. Whether you are interested in adding naturally sourced caffeine to your morning shake or taking your afternoon pick-me-up to the next level by incorporating a nutritious shot of protein, there are a variety of ways to enjoy Protein+Energy. Gender: Unisex. see more...

• What's your go-to shake using this powder?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Samantha S.
Kissimmee, FL
I tried trusource protein+energy vanilla latte as a clearance sample from target. I now have it as a scheduled date in my phone to reorder the larger tubs because I am in love. It is not chalky or gritty. The caffeine is just enough to perk me up. I mix with vanilla almond milk and ice in a blender bottle and I'm good to go for the morning.
Katie M.
Waynesville, OH
I received a free sample in the mail of the vanilla latte flavor and I loved it!! The taste was great, although a little lacking on the "latte" flavor. I would definitely recommend making this in a shaker bottle or blender. I didn't have either at hand and so mine was a little lumpy, but it was still so easy to drink. I also love that it has so many natural ingredients!!
Diana B.
Burlingame, CA
I've got a sample of this powder in variety Chocolate Mocha. With this powder I made delicious shake that tasted like chocolate pudding! Yummy! The powder blends with nut milks easily (I used coconut milk) and dissolves pretty quickly.
On the brightest side, the shake doesn't taste artificially in comparison to the majority of powdered drinks. I really loved all the energy it gave me just an hour before my regular afternoon workout thanks to caffeine!
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
This is some GOOD STUFF! 8 bucks at my Big Lots in Nevada. I usually stick to rice or soy protein for my stomach but I got to try this because I was craving whey. Delicious. It smells very sweet, it dissolves well in liquid, best in a blender hands down, but it's awesome with everything, even my morning iced coffee. 20 grams of protein, and it sits well in my stomach.
Crissy T.
Ponchatoula, LA
I saw this on clearance at Target and decided to try it. Protein plus caffeine....Sold me! I didn't check ingredients before using and the list definitely needs some cleaning up. I will stick with the safer brands for sure. The vanilla latte was also super​ sweet when mixed with almond milk, ice, and a banana.
Kelly M.
Hamburg, NY
I ran out of the previous protein powder I was using and wanted to try something new. Target had a great deal on Trusource, so I convinced my husband into trying it. I use protein for breakfast shakes every morning. While i don't really notice a boost of energy, the vanilla has a great non-chalky taste that mixes great with strawberries, bananas, and a bit of almond milk. I had been thoroughly satisfied with this product!
Courtney B.
I really like this, I use it in my smoothies for breakfast. It tastes good and isn't gritty. I got it on sale half off, though. So normally it's a bit pricey.
monique m.
Washington, DC
I normally don't but this but I tried it when it was on sale. It wasn't bad, a little bit sweet for my taste, good for a caffeine craving.
Diana B.
Burlingame, CA
What's your go-to shake using this powder?