Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & TreatmentsTruSkin Naturals

by TruSkin Naturals

Who needs artificial fillers and harsh chemicals when you can achieve amazing results without them? TruSkin is all about skin-friendly ingredients! IMPORTANT - This plant based formula naturally ranges in color from almost clear to somewhat cloudy from batch to batch because TruSkin chooses not to hide these normal variations with artificial colors and synthetic stabilizers, to keep the formula as pure as possible, because the appearance of the ingredients has no impact on the effectiveness of the formula.

Advanced Antioxidant Serum - An indispensable nutrient for collagen production, vitamin C synergistically blends with Botanical Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E in this advanced formula designed to target the most common signs of aging including brightness, firmness, fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots & sun spots.; THE DIFFERENCE in skin treated with TruSkin Vitamin C Serum is striking. See thousands of reviews from real Amazon customers below rave about brighter, fresher looking skin, improved tone and clarity, smaller pores, less breakouts, fine lines and dark spots.; Plant Based Formulation - Free of synthetic color additives, fragrance, and stabilizers, dynamic active botanicals like Aloe Vera, MSM, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Witch Hazel and organic Jojoba oil combine in a silky smooth serum that can be used day or night.; Leaping Bunny certified CRUELTY FREE. Formulated and bottled in the USA.; 90-Day MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE - If for any reason you decide that this serum is not a good fit for your skin, you have a ★ FULL 3 MONTHS ★ to contact us for a 100% money-back refund, absolutely no questions asked (in fact, you don't even have to return the bottle)

Does this work to reduce under eye lines?
I’m looking for a good serum for my face? But I’m worried for the irritation... which you recommend [product:foxbrim-vitamin-c-serum-for-face-1-fl-oz-best-anti-aging-serum-vegan-hyaluronic-acid-&-amino-complex-premium-face-serum-for-beautiful-skin-natural-&-organic-perfect-for-all-skin-types-lasting-results-with-amazing-guarantee] ?
Is this a good vit C serum? How long does it take to start seeing results? Also is it safe for sensitive skin?
Start your review of TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum for Face, Topical Facial Serum with Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E, 1 fl oz.!
Aneli C.
San Diego, CA
TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum for Face, Topical Facial Serum with Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E, 1 fl oz. uploaded by Aneli C.
This serum is amazing. My skin feels super hydrated after use and has a glow that you can notice immediately. It is perfect just apply 3-5 drops to the palm, fingertips or the back of the hand and rub it on the face. TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum for Face, Topical Facial Serum with Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E, 1 fl oz.
Katie D.
TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum for Face, Topical Facial Serum with Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E, 1 fl oz. uploaded by Katie D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Since using vitamin c serum I have noticed a dramatic change in my skin. My face seems brighter and my skin tone has become more even. I have just been using concealer and mascara because my skin has looked so good. I do 100% recommend this product.
Esmeralda B.
Indianapolis, IN
TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum for Face, Topical Facial Serum with Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E, 1 fl oz. uploaded by Esmeralda B.
Purchased at: Amazon
That’s far I’m only rating three stars because I utilize the product consistently for two months and I am not sure what I’m supposed to be saying I am not able to tell a difference and improvement since adding this to my skin routine
Diana T.
MD
TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum for Face, Topical Facial Serum with Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E, 1 fl oz. uploaded by Diana T.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product! I was looking for a perfect serum for me and I found it, leaves the skin incredible and very hydrated. TruSkin Naturals
Johana M.
South Jordan , UT
TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum for Face, Topical Facial Serum with Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E, 1 fl oz. uploaded by Johana M.
I have been using this serum for around a week and it has helped to keep moisturized my dry skin. I usually put toner before to put the vitamin C.
Lina P.
South Windsor, CT
TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum for Face, Topical Facial Serum with Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E, 1 fl oz. uploaded by Lina P.
I’ve been using this for a little over a week in the morning and the evening and I love it. It doesn’t leave a residue or leave your skin feeling oily. I feel like my skin has looked great since starting. My skin tone looks more even and my skin looks healthier.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum for Face, Topical Facial Serum with Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E, 1 fl oz. uploaded by Rosie N.
Purchased at: Amazon
My bf bought this vitamin c serum on Amazon Prime which he's been buying over and over again out of habit. I tried it for myself and it does over time fade discoloration. It’s also supposed to prevent wrinkles in a sense it does because it protects the skin from sun damage. As far as plumping skin, this doesn't do that because it feels tacky on. I've introduced him to other vitamin c products and he notices a major difference in formula and effectiveness. Needless to say, he moved on to higher quality products, but to be fair, this product is a good stepping stone for vitamin c serums.
Nicole J.
Champaign, IL
TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum for Face, Topical Facial Serum with Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E, 1 fl oz. uploaded by Nicole J.
Purchased at: Amazon
Visibly brightens my skin after few weeks of use and easily absorbed by skin and does not feel sticky after applying to the face. It’s organic that’s why it’s a little pricey compared to other vitamin C serums but it’s definitely worth it.
Asma A.
Pinole, CA
TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum for Face, Topical Facial Serum with Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E, 1 fl oz. uploaded by Asma A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using this serum every morning for two months with tinted sunscreen and moisturizer to protect against sun damage. I notice my skin looks smooth and nice.I am so far happy with the results because it didn't cause breakouts. [product:truskin-naturals-vitamin-c-serum-for-face-topical-facial-serum-with-hyaluronic-acid-&-vitamin-e-1-fl-oz]
Kris L.
Derry, NH
TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum for Face, Topical Facial Serum with Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E, 1 fl oz. uploaded by Kris L.
This is only an okay vitamin c serum. It brightens the face but doesn't really do anything else. The texture feels like a serum similar to this, a bit sticky on the skin. Not a huge fan so I wouldn't recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...