BY TRURO VINYARDS

Fresh and bold, red Beaujolais character blended with delicate Cape Cod cranberries. Super with roast turkey, duck, or pheasant.

• What's the alcohol by volume? Would love to try this!!1 Answers
Sara Y.
South Orange, NJ
This wine is pretty good. I do not like red wine at all but this seems more of a sangria type wine. Truro Vineyards has a lot of other great wines too. My favorites are the Diamond White and the Vignoles.
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
This would be perfect for any holiday party of gathering. Although some wines do have cranberry flavors, I found that this one is quite suitable for any occasion and can be paired well with other wines and also great dishes! Overall very smooth and delicious
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
HUGE wine lover. My family and I love to try different wines and I'm pretty sure we've tried every type possible.. Maybe! But most recently we tried Cranberry red wine and let me tell you, for not being a huge red wine lover, this was delicious!!!!!!!!!
Khadiza F.
Truro Vinyards Cranberry Red Wine taste soooo good. I know many wine has this cranberry flavor but this one so good. I have tried other cranberry but those have kinda like a bad aftertaste. this one doesnt
tameala w.
Crossville, TN
There is not a lot of wine i like but i love cranberry wine and i think it is a great gift for thanksgiving supper or for christmas it goes with the season really.
Milena  N.
Des Plaines, IL
This red wine sound interesting. I like eat cranberry sauce. I can only image what it taste like. I love drinking wine and trying new things.
Lindsi B.
Elk River , Mn
This is alright. It's very tart, and I'm not a big fan of tart stuff. I like barefoot better.
Deric T.
Cleveland, OH
I love red wine better than white wine this is great for parties red occasions
Kadisha R.
Metairie , LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
What's the alcohol by volume? Would love to try this!!