Truong Giang Corp 3 Ballerina Tea Dieters' Drink Extra Strength 648 Tea Bags (In 36 Boxes) ( Value Bulk Multi-pack)

BY TRUONG GIANG CORP

3 Ballerina Tea Dieters' Drink is blended with the premium natural herbs. The formula and preparation are based on an ancient Chinese book of medicine. Detailed Outlines on Chinese Herbs, by Lee Se-Zhen, 1518-1593. After centuries of use, it has proven to be one of the best healthy beverages for dieters. This product contains Senna. Follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have medical condition, consult your physician before using this product. direction: Begin drinking tea in small amounts and gradually increase the amount to suit your needs. We suggest you first pour 2 cups of boiling water over 1 teabag and cover for 2-3 minutes. Drink hot or cold after your meals and in the morning or evening. You may dilute your tea with more water if desired. Gradually increase your tea strength after one week by pouring 1 cup of boiling water over 1 tea bag. Drink 1 cup after each meal with a maximum of 3 cups per day. Please Note: Natural herb Senna can act as stimulant laxatives. Prolonged steeping time can increase the risk of adverse laxative effects. including: nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps, and diarrhea. Consuming multiple tea bags per day is not recommended. see more...

Viona C.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Thoroughly enjoy this product cause it really does cleanse your stomach. Drink a lot of water to avoid abdominal pain though. The flavor itself isn't bad. It's actually very soothing. I usually drink this before I sleep so the next day I could wake up and feel everything digested. It takes quite time to get used to it though, so you'll probably have the runs when you take it, which is why I drink it at night so all of the actions could go on in the morning right before I go on with my day.
Nefertiti J.
Nefertiti J.
Not gonna lie. I love this product. It's a senna-based tea so it's meant to help clean your system out. However, it's not meant to use after a few days. So do not abuse the product. It's not meant for weight loss. Also, make sure to hydrate or it can cause abdominal pain -- as the tea works to push stuff out. Affordable. Real deal. Just be caerful.
sara s.
sara s.
Voorhees, NJ
More of a laxative than green tea. Gives abdominal cramps and gas and def be near a bathroom after consumption. Be careful though that sort of dieting is not healthy
Yosary M.
Yosary M.
This product made my stomach ache every time I drank it. I probably wont be purchasing it again
winchester
Tried this product more then once works really good cleansing the system in a healthy way. I definitely recommend this pproduct to anyone who is trying to lose weight.
Eyniah b.
Eyniah b.
Charlotte, NC
This product really works . It really cleans you out and make you feel like a lot better after but you do have to drink a lot of water with it .
Jacqueline  R.
Jacqueline R.
I love this tea. It helps loose weight. If you are going to try this tea as a diet aid and use it regularly, be sure to drink lots of water and stay hydrated to avoid abdominal pain.
April  D.
April D.
Newark, NJ
I like this product it has a really good taste. I would buy it again. Really great purchase.
Karina V.
Karina V.
Stanhope, NJ
Tea is my favorite drink and I love how it cleanses my stomach, the orange flavor is delicious!
Aly S.
Aly S.
St. Catharines , On
I can't believe this product still exists (my mom used to use it over 10 years ago)! It works best as a laxative
winchester
Are there similar products to this?