trunkclub.com

by Trunk Club

What exactly is trunk club? I just saw this and am curious on what you get. 😊❤️
Does anyone have a referral code for money off for trunk club?
Start your review of trunkclub.com!
How would you rate this product?
I began using Trunk Club because I realized about three years ago that none of my clothes fit properly and I wanted to feel good about how I presented myself at work. I don’t mean that to sound sobbish. I work in a causal environment so the clothes I’d be purchasing would also be my normal wardrobe as well. Please also understand that I owe clothes from Target, Under Armour, etc. I definitely don’t have the salary for all my clothes to be from Trunk Club (a Nordstrom company). You work with one stylish at Truck Club, unlike services like Stitchfix. My stylist was so friendly and he wasn’t a sob. He was promoted to a management position in another city so I now have a new stylist, who is also cool. In my experience, my first stylist listened to what I liked and didn’t like and most importantly, he stayed within my price ranges. When you go into a “Club House,” it’s a unique experience. For me, I needed to go in-person so that my stylist could see and tell me what fit properly and help me pair things together. Hemming garments (at least in DC) is free. I also get Trunks delivered every three months (you can change the frequency to whatever you want). I keep what I like and then send back what I don’t want. The app is great and easy to use: you preview your trunk and tell your stylist what you want and don’t want. You then say if you want what you liked or want them to include additional items they think you might like (you cannot preview these before the Trunk is sent), too. Shipping and returning by UPS is free. I think you get four days to try everything on and decide what you want to keep. After doing everything with your trunk, you drop it off at UPS or schedule a pickup from your residence through the app. For me, using this service, in person and at home, has really made picking out new clothes a great experience. I used to truly hate shopping for clothes because I never knew what fit and I really felt l looked stupid. I have help from professionals now and they stay in my price range so I know I’m not going into debt. Some people do say it’s too expensive. Yes, I definitely do have some things I splurged on - but I made that choice and I wear those pieces. My stylists didn’t pressure me; but again, that has been my experience. I recommend this service.
Yorba linda, CA
I used this service for about 6 months. I liked how I was able to view what was being sent but did not feel my feedback was being read. I thought there was too much of me having to repeat what I don’t want to see in the box. Also they do not price match like a Nordstrom. There is no incentive to purchase the entire box but they do update prices as they change at Nordstrom.
I tried my first Trunk Club a few weeks ago and was pretty happy with the service. I didn’t find that I needed to really contact my stylist as selecting my options online was enough. You receive about 10 pieces of clothing, shoes and accessories. Of everything I received I kept two pieces. I would have kept more but they are sending higher end brands and can be pricey. If something goes on sale the app will alert you at purchase time. Most of the clothing was high quality but some of the shoes were of lower quality and not what I would expect from Nordstrom. Returns were super easy and the return label is already included in the trunk. I will try another trunk again in a few months.
trunkclub.com uploaded by Misty S.
Trunk Club is a monthly clothing subscription based out of the store Nordstorm. This is a mid to high in clothing brand. You do get to talk to your stylish however much you want and she or he will talk back! It is $25 styling fee billed every month and then it goes towards a credit or you can apply for the Nordstorm credit card and way the fee. They send you a preview of your trunk before it ships and you can take things out and she or he can add more items or just send as it. Also you get to keep the trunk for 5 days and you can have UPS pick it up for free or you can drop it off at an UPS, Nordstorm, or trunk clubhouse. I received 12 items in my trunk, and just an FYI the total retail value for my trunk was $1,044.40😦 you only keep what you want and you send the rest back and they would like to know why you didn’t like something or why you did. Keep in mind everything I received was high in name brand items, including UGG and Hunter boots.
Davidson, NC
I’ve tried other services like this but none of them compare to Trunk Club! The only downside to this service is I would say it really depends on if you hit it off with your stylist & they get your style! Luckily mine does and she always nails it. It’s so fun to get a trunk full of clothes to try on that I wouldn’t usually pick out for myself.
Solon, OH
Quality of the products is always unbelievable. I like how it’s not a monthly subscription and that you can just message your personal stylist whenever you want a box shipped to you. I really enjoying seeing what’s coming before they send it and passing on certain products before they ship so my stylist can add something different. Shannon Mahoney is my stylist and she gets what I’m looking for. I’d highly recommend.
I feel the stylist understood what I wanted for my box. They ask a bunch of questions narrowing down your sizes and style. When I got my box I was so surprised that I mostly loved everything. They sent me about 12 items. Selection was amazing. Service and communication was amazing. Would absolutely order more in the future !
Baton Rouge, LA
They match you with a personal stylist and mine was great about getting to know what I was looking for, along with surprising me with pieces I ended up loving. I've recommended trunk club to several people and look forward to my monthly shipment!
Chesterfield, MO
The original company to come up with the idea of personally selecting a peril to fit your needs and setting and straight to your front door for you to try on before you even commit to purchase. Your stylist works with you to see what your needs are and within a week right at your front door is a wonderful selection of clothing.
Norman, OK
Trunk Club is my absolute favorite clothing subscription! It is a little pricey but the clothes come from Nordstrom so you’re getting good quality clothing. I highly recommending hooking up with Trunk Club. You get to have an actual conversation with your stylist and preview the clothes before they’re sent. So if you don’t like something in your trunk they can pull it and replace with something else you might love. I’ve never been let down!