BY TRUNK CLUB

Kourtney C.
Norman, OK
Trunk Club is my absolute favorite clothing subscription! It is a little pricey but the clothes come from Nordstrom so you’re getting good quality clothing. I highly recommending hooking up with Trunk Club. You get to have an actual conversation with your stylist and preview the clothes before they’re sent. So if you don’t like something in your trunk they can pull it and replace with something else you might love. I’ve never been let down!
Summer M.
Chattanooga , TN
I’ve tried other services like this but none of them compare to Trunk Club! The only downside to this service is I would say it really depends on if you hit it off with your stylist & they get your style! Luckily mine does and she always nails it. It’s so fun to get a trunk full of clothes to try on that I wouldn’t usually pick out for myself.
Holly G.
Genoa, WI
Trunk Club is my favorite clothing subscription box and the only one that is really personalized, in my opinion. They match you with a stylist who you can talk to via a chatroom on the app or website. This way, the stylist really gets to know you and your needs and can pick things specifically for you. You can also see what they're sending before it gets shipped, so if you absolutely hate something you can tell them not to send it and replace it with another item. It's all from Nordstrom, so things can be a little pricey, but the quality is worth it.
Anna W.
Columbia, SC
Quality of the products is always unbelievable. I like how it’s not a monthly subscription and that you can just message your personal stylist whenever you want a box shipped to you. I really enjoying seeing what’s coming before they send it and passing on certain products before they ship so my stylist can add something different. Shannon Mahoney is my stylist and she gets what I’m looking for. I’d highly recommend.
Katherine N.
Baton Rouge, LA
They match you with a personal stylist and mine was great about getting to know what I was looking for, along with surprising me with pieces I ended up loving. I've recommended trunk club to several people and look forward to my monthly shipment!
Angel R.
Bay City
High priced is the name of the game here. Sure i like sun glasses as much as the next person, and shirts and jeans are nice, but why spend over $1000 on a clithing subscription in one month? Btw, the sunglasses alone were 219.
Georgia K.
Collins
They styled me very well I have only got on trunk so far. But my first box wasnt that bad, i love majority of my trunk just some think didnt fit my style and thats ok! But i found what did and bought it for $20 with out tax added. P.S. tax will be added depending on how much your order is!
Leigh-Jay P.
Concord, GA
A great service and great value for only $20 per month. Your fashions are picked by a designer who works with you to decide what items to send in each trunk. Try them on and keep what u like...send back what you don't. So convenient!
Kara K.
New Orleans
Does anyone have a referral code for money off for trunk club?