HealthWellnessTrunature
Ginko Biloba with Vinpocetine, 120 mg, 300-softgels Bottle

TruNature Ginko Biloba with Vinpocetine, 120 mg, 300-softgels Bottle

by Trunature

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TruNature Ginko Biloba with Vinpocetine, 120 mg, 300-softgels Bottle!
Tiffany T.
Wichita, KS
Purchased at: Walgreens
Me and my mom taking this supplement everyday. I used gingko biloba to prevent stroke and headache. I have no problem with this product, Ginkgo is the best herb for vertigo. I feel like it does help support my memory.
Hsinyu Y.
Harrison, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Costco
I use this supplement to prevent memory loss. It helps with improving your memory as well. It does take a while to see results. It is slightly pricy but worth it because it does work. The only downside is you have to take two doses a day separately which I often forget to do, ironically.
Thu N.
Sterling, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I believe this product works very well. I bought it for my parents and they told me it work. They kept tell me to buy more for them. I think that good it not waste your money
Adamary C.
Guayaquil
TruNature Ginko Biloba with Vinpocetine, 120 mg, 300-softgels Bottle uploaded by Adamary C.
I study medicine and I can say that it is an excellent product, it helps concentration, fight stress, keeps me alert, I recommend them, they have helped me a lot
V A N E S S A S.
TruNature Ginko Biloba with Vinpocetine, 120 mg, 300-softgels Bottle uploaded by V A N E S S A S.
Mi memoria a mejorado desde que hace un mes estoy tomando el Ginkgo Biloba with Vinpocentine . Aunque las capsulas no son tan blandas. Me gustaria que fueran mas blandas.

Looking for your answer?