Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetTrunature
Ginkgo Biloba with Vinpocetine, 120 mg, 2 Pack (300-softgels)

TruNature Ginkgo Biloba with Vinpocetine, 120 mg, 2 Pack (300-softgels)

by Trunature

Supports alertness & short term memory. Ginkgo Biloba can help mental clarity and memory retention. Research has shown that Ginkgo Biloba works as an antioxidant and contains flavone glycosides and terpenes that can help MAintain healthy blood flow to the

May help improve mental clarity and memory retention; Maintains healthy blood flow to the brain; Contains vinpocetine, which enhances concentration by activating your cerebral metabolism; 2 Pack (300 Softgels Each)

How much are the bottles of TruNature Ginkgo Biloba with Vinpocetine and what is the expiration date on the bottles?
Start your review of TruNature Ginkgo Biloba with Vinpocetine, 120 mg, 2 Pack (300-softgels)!
Trinh P.
TruNature Ginkgo Biloba with Vinpocetine, 120 mg, 2 Pack (300-softgels) uploaded by Trinh P.
Purchased at: Costco
It works but take long time. I use for 2 weeks and I am feeling it improves my memory. You should follow instructions on packaging because medicine should be taking with caution or your body will become drug resistance . I usually use it before one or two week exam to learn easier .TruNature Ginkgo Biloba with Vinpocetine, 120 mg, 2 Pack (300-softgels)
Hsinyu Y.
Harrison, NJ
Started this preserve my memory but I noticed it helped with retaining information better and for much longer. Take this twice a day and have been on this for 3 years. I don’t plan on stopping.
Stephanie D.
Cartagena
TruNature Ginkgo Biloba with Vinpocetine, 120 mg, 2 Pack (300-softgels) uploaded by Stephanie D.
Se que soy muy joven y quizás no deba preocuparme por el Alzheimer pero prefiero prevenir, por eso tomo diariamente Ginkgo Biloba