BY TRUNATURE

Take two capsules once daily with water during a meal. CinSulin is clinically proven to support healthy blood sugar levels. In fact, clinical studies have validated the results: CinSulin is safe and effective, naturally. In addition to making CinSulin part of your daily routine, there are many factors that affect blood sugar and steps you can and should take to help maintain healthy levels. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
To be honest I'm not sure if this is helping, but I will continue taking them. I am not as good about checking my blood sugar as I should, but I didn't find that these helped keep blood sugars under control. Unfortunately I am on other medications that can affect my blood sugar so it may be the other medications are causing issues and overpowering the cinsulin. I think I'll just have to keep trying. I also know that I need to incorporate more exercise into my lifestyle. I have a lot of work to do.
Sabrina E.
Sabrina E.
Glendale, AZ
For a while I also suffered from darkening of my skin on the back of my neck, between my breath and under my armpits . My parents would always see the dark skin on the back on the neck and would just grab me and start rubbing my neck with a wet towel. No matter how hard we scrubbed my neck was still dark and now irritated. It was until last year where we read online that my body was most likely producing to much insulin. I found these people and a week after taking them I realized they were working. Now I'm not embarrassed to put my hair up.