TruMoo 1% Lowfat Milk Chocolate uploaded by Nakeshiona C.TruMoo 1% Lowfat Milk Chocolate uploaded by Holly S.

BY TRUMOO #3 in Milk

TruMoo® Chocolate 1% Lowfat Milk.
Lehigh Valley®.
Vitamin A & D.
1% milkfat.
Nutritious & delicious.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Contains 8 essential nutrients.
Milk from your trusted dairy.
150 calories per serving.
One gallon (3.78 L). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Laura S.
Bonneau, SC
Review for: Pet more...
This chocolate milk is pretty good, but I only buy it when it's my only choice. I would much rather have the Bordon brand.
Courteny S.
Brookville, IN
Review for: Pet more...
It is one of the best chocolate milks you can get from any gas station!!!! I find it better than NesQuick chocolate milk.
Nicole J.
No other words to say then amazing! I love the flavor, and I always go back to buy more it's just that good! I recommend
Imani N.
Pretty good chocolate milk. Yummy and smooth. Makes it easier for me to denim milk especially since I'm not a milk fan.
Linda J.
Pauls Valley, OK
This is the best chocolate milk in town! I honestly buy 10 gallons of chocolate milk in just one week. My kids love it.
Tessa K.
Great Chocolate Milk!!!! I'd recommend it to anyone who likes chocolate milk. Drink it all. Yummy. Purchase this milk.
Cheryl F.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: Extreme Gl; 3.78 Lt more...
Yummy! I love this chocolate milk. It tasted the way chocolate milk should and not over powered with chocolate syrup.
Victoria P.
Manvel, TX
Review for: Pet more...
Best chocolate milk ever! I loved it, it was just the right amount of sweet and had a really great chocolaty taste!!
Biri T.
chicago
Too much chocolate. It taste good but it needs to tone down on the chocolate. Always better with more normal milk.
Christina  L.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: Pet more...
My niece will only drink this brand, she loves it! We do have a hard time finding it in most grocery stores though
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is brand of chocolate milk good?
Rebecca G.
San Leandro, CA
Where can you buy it?
Andrea F.
Park hills , KY
I can never find the chocolate whole milk in gallons? I hate that because I only can find the half gallons.?
Maria S.
Weslaco, TX
Does This Contain Alot Of Sugar?
Crystal G.
Anyone else obsessed with this chocolate milk? (: