TruMoo 1% Lowfat Milk Chocolate uploaded by Nakeshiona C.TruMoo 1% Lowfat Milk Chocolate uploaded by Holly S.

BY TRUMOO #3 in Milk

TruMoo® Chocolate 1% Lowfat Milk.
Lehigh Valley®.
Vitamin A & D.
1% milkfat.
Nutritious & delicious.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Contains 8 essential nutrients.
Milk from your trusted dairy.
150 calories per serving.
One gallon (3.78 L). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
My kids like this chocolate milk a lot. They prefer the strawberry but would not turn this down. Plus they get a treat with some added nutrition. Win win.
Sonja R.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This is a chocolate drink. It is chocolatier then adding scoops to milk but not dark chocolate. I just don't feel I would call it anything close to milk.
Beka A.
What kid does like this , I love this brand so much ! It's is a little high , but the flavor it great, I recommend everyone try this aleast one !!
Nanette D.
I love chocolate milk. It was one of the only things I could have in the mornings when I was pregnant. TruMoo is delicious. I highly recommend it.
Veronica B.
Review for: Lehigh Valley Dairy Farms 0.5 Gl; 1.89 Lt more...
This chocolate milk is a healthier alternative for other brands and although it's still a little sweet for my taste, I think its really delicious!
Michelle P.
Mooresville, NC
I absolutely love this brand of chocolate milk!! My daughters and i go through a gallon in no time. Very creamy and full of chocolate flavor!
MK J.
Review for: Dean'S more...
I really think this brand of chocolate milk taste so much better then other brands. It also taste more rich then other brands in my opinion
Patrick O.
Review for: Swiss Premium more...
I love this chocolate milk. It really does taste to good to be 1% other brands taste water down and no flavor. This one has alot of flavor.
Stockton D.
Roy
Review for: Other more...
TruMoo is easily the best chocolate milk you can buy! The red cap Whole Chocolate Milk is the best! I used to have one almost every day.
Marisol T.
Review for: Dean'S more...
My kids love this chocolate milk! I love that it's made with 1% milk and from a brand I trust! Dean's is always my go to brand for milk.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is brand of chocolate milk good?
Rebecca G.
San Leandro, CA
Where can you buy it?
Andrea F.
Park hills , KY
I can never find the chocolate whole milk in gallons? I hate that because I only can find the half gallons.?
Maria S.
Weslaco, TX
Does This Contain Alot Of Sugar?
Crystal G.
Anyone else obsessed with this chocolate milk? (: