TruMoo 1% Lowfat Milk Chocolate uploaded by Nakeshiona C.TruMoo 1% Lowfat Milk Chocolate uploaded by Holly S.

BY TRUMOO #4 in Milk

TruMoo® Chocolate 1% Lowfat Milk.
Lehigh Valley®.
Vitamin A & D.
1% milkfat.
Nutritious & delicious.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Contains 8 essential nutrients.
Milk from your trusted dairy.
150 calories per serving.
One gallon (3.78 L). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rebecca W.
Review for: Extreme Gl; 3.78 Lt more...
Omg, I love this chocolate milk and I don't actually like milk. This is the only chocolate milk I will buy for my family. I find it always has a fresh taste and a true chocolate flavor.
Abi S.
Review for: Pet more...
I first tried this on my family trip in Montana, not it seems to be a tradition to buy this when I'm traveling. I love it! It's got such a smooth and yummy taste. I recommend it!
Colin R.
Chocolate milk is something I could drink daily. Although I try to stick to regular skim milk if I feel the need to have a cheat day I definitely pick up some of this stuff!
sonia h.
Anaheim, CA
Works best when I'm too lazy to stir up my own chocolate milk and as it also advertises it has a lot of good things in it lol.. I just drink it because it tastes good
anisia d.
Modesto, CA
Very rich and smooth. Has a delicious chocolatey taste. Kids enjoy it and so do i. Feel way better giving this to my siblings than other chocolate milks or mixes.
Brittany L.
Sevierville, TN
I can't get enough of this chocolate milk. It is amazing and tastes delicious. When I want a sweet snack with protein, this is what I reach for. Delicious!
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
My kids like this chocolate milk a lot. They prefer the strawberry but would not turn this down. Plus they get a treat with some added nutrition. Win win.
Kris R.
temple, pa
Review for: Lehigh Valley Dairy Farms more...
I don't know what they did to this but it just tastes off. I always liked milk from Lehigh valley too but this is a failure. The store brand tastes better.
Rebecca A.
Brewton, AL
Review for: Pet more...
I absolutely love this Chocolate milk. It is my favorite by far. It has a great taste and it does not leave a bad after taste like some chocolate milks do.
Sonja R.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This is a chocolate drink. It is chocolatier then adding scoops to milk but not dark chocolate. I just don't feel I would call it anything close to milk.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is brand of chocolate milk good?
Rebecca G.
San Leandro, CA
Where can you buy it?
Andrea F.
Park hills , KY
I can never find the chocolate whole milk in gallons? I hate that because I only can find the half gallons.?
Maria S.
Weslaco, TX
Does This Contain Alot Of Sugar?
Crystal G.
Anyone else obsessed with this chocolate milk? (: