TruMoo 1% Lowfat Milk Chocolate uploaded by Nakeshiona C.TruMoo 1% Lowfat Milk Chocolate uploaded by Holly S.

BY TRUMOO #4 in Milk

TruMoo® Chocolate 1% Lowfat Milk.
Lehigh Valley®.
Vitamin A & D.
1% milkfat.
Nutritious & delicious.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Contains 8 essential nutrients.
Milk from your trusted dairy.
150 calories per serving.
One gallon (3.78 L). see more...

Brittany L.
Tomball, TX
To sweet in my opinion and really sick I prefer my chocolate milk to be then and not too sweet and not too chocolatey definitely has a lot of sugar in it so if you have kids or yourself doesn't like a lot of sugar I would definitely dilute it with milk or choose another brand
Leslie R.
I buy chchocolate milk every time I go to the store, and it's always this brand. It's the only brand that I have loved (chofolate milk, strawberry can be either) it's a bit strong for my liking, but if I mix it with regular milk it taste amazing. The only chocolate milk I have ever liked, and I hate, hate chocolate milk....but this is good. It's a must get.
Tricia M.
Pinconning, MI
TruMoo 1% Lowfat Milk Chocolate i switched from Deans to Trumoo! It is so much better. Less sugar and less weird stuff they add. I was skeptical at first but oh was i amazed. Makes me feel great my son is drinking a healthier chocolate milk
Jacee W.
San Diego, CA
Trumoo is hands down one of the best tasting chocolate milks ever created. It's so rich and creamy and has the perfect balance of chocolate in it. This is a must especially if you have kids who get bored of just regular milk.
tasha m.
Cumberland, MD
Review for: Dean'S more...
I love chocolate milk and I normally buy the store brand because it’s cheap and good. This was on sale one day so I decided to try it. It was disgusting. Ended up throwing the entire gallon away.
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
My inner childhood comes out in every glass. I am sooo addicted to this chocolate milk. It is sweet, and the perfect blend of chocolate goodness. A whole gallon is gone in TWO days at my house!
Ashton D.
Lithia, FL
Review for: Dean'S more...
This chocolate milk is good for you and it tastes so good!! It’s a little expensive for the full gallon but so worth it! It’s very creamy and sweet and I personally like the whole milk version better it’s even creamier and tastes just like ice cream!
Raven F.
Cosby, TN
We love this brand of chocolate milk it tastes great!!! We buy it frequently. I'm very satisfied I buy mine at Walmart or dollar store. It's delicious. I recommend this milk it's the best and very affordable.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Yes yes yes! This is so so so so delicious! I love the way this tastes. It's affordable and you can get it just about anywhere. It's one of my favorites. I definitely recommend if you've never tried it.
Christine S.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Dean'S more...
Tru Moo where have you been all my life?!?!?! Now, I know you're probably wondering why I didn't give them 5 stars...WELL my favorite was the creamier whole milk variety and all I'm able to find now is the 1% milk kind. I miss the creamy goodness of whole milk!!!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is brand of chocolate milk good?
Rebecca G.
San Leandro, CA
Where can you buy it?
Andrea F.
Park Hills, KY
I can never find the chocolate whole milk in gallons? I hate that because I only can find the half gallons.?
Maria S.
Weslaco, TX
Does This Contain Alot Of Sugar?
Crystal G.
Anyone else obsessed with this chocolate milk? (: