TruMoo 1% Lowfat Milk Chocolate

by Trumoo

#6 in Milk

TruMoo® Chocolate 1% Lowfat Milk.
Lehigh Valley®.
Vitamin A & D.
1% milkfat.
Nutritious & delicious.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Contains 8 essential nutrients.
Milk from your trusted dairy.
150 calories per serving.
One gallon (3.78 L).

Is TruMoo 1% Lowfat Milk Chocolate your Go-to Chocolate Milk Brand? If not, what brand is your favorite ? ♡
Anyone else obsessed with this chocolate milk? (:
Is brand of chocolate milk good?
Start your review of TruMoo 1% Lowfat Milk Chocolate!
Marrero, LA
This brings me back to school days. Mainly high school. This is the milk that we got. I drank it everyday too! I don’t know what was so good about this chocolate milk, but I loved it. Some choc milk can be thicker almost in consistency and gross, but this one was more thin and lighter in taste. Must be the 1% milk. Either way, it was great. I don’t really drink milk nowadays, but I think you should try it at least once in your life.
Yuck. 🤢 My 3 year old son LOVES chocolate milk. If it’s this or nothing... I don’t get any. If I’m having someone pick some up for him, I seriously tell them “if all they have is Trumoo, don’t get any.” It tastes like watered down milk, not even watered down chocolate milk. There’s no chocolate taste to it. It’s nasty. My son is better than that so I will drive the other way just to get him what he deserves.
Bellevue
This is the nastiest chocolate milk I have ever tasted. It tastes like water with chocolate syrup in it. It leaves a nasty film in your mouth and is just overall disgusting. I have tried it three different times and each time has proved that this chocolate milk is disgusting. I get it’s a healthy alternative, but you are better off making your own chocolate milk at home.
Plainfield
One of my favorite chocolate milks. Very rich and creamy. Almost a bit too much. Our store only carries the 1% version of this - which still feels like you are drinking buttermilk. I don’t buy it often - only as a treat, so to me this is not a value purchase. A gallon here is about $4.60, but to drink it every now and again isn’t a bad thing.
Summerville , SC
Good gravy we buy a lot of chocolate milk in our house. My daughter's eye doctor recommended that she drink a small glass of chocolate milk every day to help keep her eyes strong. I like that this milk has actual chocolate and not just chocolate flavor added. I usually go through 1 to 2 gallons a week because my husband likes to drink it too.
Fredericktown, OH
I love TruMoo! It's one of my favorite brands for milk. However I will say that my heart belongs to the "red cap" whole milk. This 1% isn't nearly as good. It's a little watered down tasting, in comparison. But if you've never had the red cap, then I think you will find this to be delicious! It's still good chocolate milk! Give it a try :)
Tonawanda, NY
OMG!!!!! i can’t even describe my love for this milk lol, i don’t like regular milk but i absolutely love this!!! this brand in particular just tastes so good. if you don’t like regular milk i’m telling you try this brand and you’ll fall in love and get the milk in your body you need without having to drink the one you don’t like lol
This milk is something I buy occasionally as a treat for my daughter. Because it can be a bit pricey & she loves it so much I don’t buy it all the time because she gulps it down like nobody’s business. Sometimes I will find it marked down for quick sale & buy it then because I know she will drink it down in a day two at most.
Polson, MT
This is a great healthy chocolate milk my son would live on if I would let him. It’s is his favorite and while it’s not as thick and chocolatey as Nesquick it is a great product . It’s healthier and is pretty much the same amount of vitamins and things as a regular 2% milk. It’s perfect if you have a picky child.
Millbrook, AL
This has a great chocolatey flavor and isn’t too sugary. It’s not chalky or unbalanced. The price is great and you can find most of your local grocery stores. I’m not a huge fan of chocolate milk, except post difficult workout, but this is my fiancé’s go to brand and we usually keep at least a small bottle around.