BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTruly
Unicorn Fruit Lip Plumping Balm

Truly Unicorn Fruit Lip Plumping Balm

by Truly

Pucker up! Unicorn Fruit Lip Plumping Balm by Truly is an ultimate hydrating, lip plumping duo that applies like silk and gives them an extra oomph! Natural plumping ingredients deliver luscious lips while moisturizing ingredients help lips look as good as they feel.

Shea Butter*, Aloe Vera*, Soy Lecithin*, Xanthan Gum*, Sunflower Seed Oil*,Beetroot Extract*, Turmeric*, Tocopherol, Matcha*, Spirulina, Peppermint*, Blue Tansy Oil, Acai*, Cayenne. *Organic

Does this product actually work Truly Unicorn Fruit Lip Plumping Balm ?
What is the plumping effect of this product?
Would this be a product to start with for plumping ?
Start your review of Truly Unicorn Fruit Lip Plumping Balm!
Alessandra P.
Roswell, GA
Truly Unicorn Fruit Lip Plumping Balm uploaded by Alessandra P.
Truly Unicorn Fruit Lip Plumping Balm uploaded by Alessandra P.
For its practicality, I would rate this lip plumping balm a 2/5. I don’t think it does anything in the way of lip plumping. The two extra stars in my rating are based on how fun this product is, especially its user experience. It’s a delightful whipped mousse-like texture that melts on your lips. I love its peppermint, matcha, and açaí flavor, and I just really enjoy putting this lip product on. It also does a fairly good job at keeping them moisturized, though there are better products on the market. This product is definitely not a must-have, but it is a product I have really enjoyed using and have repurchased. If you want a little bit more rainbow in your life, it may be for you too 🌈
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
Purchased at: ULTA
I wasn't sure what exactly to expect when I tried this product for the 1st time except for that a lot of people have said they liked it! I put my trust in that because it is cute and I was curious about the texture. This lip plumping bomb has a cloud like texture and leaves a slight (nice) tingle on your lips. Left my lips feeling moisturized but not greasy. A little bit goes a long way. I used a small beauty spatula to remove from the jar to keep it sanitary. I took out the tiniest amount and it worked perfectly! It has a Truly subtle peppermint scent and feels luxurious on my lips! Not to mention it is harsh chemical free, organic and made in the United States. Truly Unicorn Fruit Lip Plumping Balm
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Truly Unicorn Fruit Lip Plumping Balm uploaded by Lucy H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Unicorn Fruit Lip Plumping Balm, from Truly. love the peppermint smell, Makes me lips super moisturized . pretty color in a cute container . I highly recommend.
Danielle P.
Atascadero, CA
Truly Unicorn Fruit Lip Plumping Balm uploaded by Danielle P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like the packaging for the Truly brand products. The quirky names is what Drew me in to buy the unicorn balm. It's rainbow colored though it doesn't show up that way once worn ( yesss) it's a light fluffy texture, more like a flaky butter texture that melts on your lips, its quite nice .. only part that threw me off was the peppermint smell .. I was thinking it was going to be a fruity smell so seeing rainbow and smelling peppermint is a bit of an odd combo lol
Angela H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Truly Unicorn Fruit Lip Plumping Balm uploaded by Angela H.
I love this product. It soothes and plumps all in one. You also don’t get that tingle sensation from the plumping agent due to its natural properties!!
Jennie M.
Eldorado, OH
Truly Unicorn Fruit Lip Plumping Balm uploaded by Jennie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is the die for 🤩 it makes your lips so hydrated and leaves them looking plump and glossy. Such a beautiful formula and one bottle can last you for months! Definitely worth the higher price point! If you can get your hands on this I definitely recommend!
Jessica  N.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Truly Unicorn Fruit Lip Plumping Balm uploaded by Jessica  N.
Couldn't find the right lip butter, but had to share anyway, this lip butter is amazing, it makes my lips so soft and feels amazing literally feels like I'm rubbing butter on my lips, and it's sooo pretty it has a slight fragrance to it but nothing overwhelming. Absolutely love it and will buy more! One hundred percent recommend it!
Gabby P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Truly Unicorn Fruit Lip Plumping Balm uploaded by Gabby P.
I actually have the Pineapple Haze flavor of this and it is so fun. It really is like the consistency of butter on your lips and it feels super hydrating. The smell is fun and not too overwhelming. The packaging is really love because it is glass and I can totally reuse it when I’m done. Truly Unicorn Fruit Lip Plumping Balm
Kelly F.
Truly Unicorn Fruit Lip Plumping Balm uploaded by Kelly F.
This is a review for Truly Beauty Pineapple Haze CBD lip butter. Also contains mango,jojoba oil and vitamin E boost. This is a great, light weight lip product. It has faint tropical scent, no real flavor. It does leave your lips soft, hydrated, and glossy. I use it as a night mask. Recommend.
Amy O.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Truly Unicorn Fruit Lip Plumping Balm uploaded by Amy O.
I got their CBD Pineapple Haze lip butter in my #BoxyCharm and was so excited to try a product by this brand. I love that their products are vegan and cruelty-free... Unfortunately this lip balm is a total 👎 for me. The texture is too messy and crystal-y, like rubbing wet sugar on my lips. The flavor is nice, but unfortunately the product draws ants 🐜 if you get even a minuscule amount on the jar lid after applying with your fingers.... I’ll stick with my other lip balms.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brittany J.
Pine Grove
Kelsie W.
Pikeville, KY
il y a un an
Truly Unicorn Fruit Lip Plumping Balm Is this worth the money? Does it have a gritty or oily texture?
Lovely A. il y a un an
I haven’t tried however my friend has and she has mixed emotions. She’s not trowing it out but she said she wouldn’t buy it again.