Truly Spiked & Sparkling Berry Mix, 12 pack, 12 fl oz cans

Enjoy a refreshing drink with Truly Spiked and Sparkling. It's made with natural flavors and contains no artificial sweeteners. This spiked sparkling water has 5 percent alcohol and has only 100 calories and 2 grams of carbs. The handy pack of 12 cans is easy to store in a refrigerator or cooler. Truly Spiked and Sparkling Berry Mix, 12-Pack, 12 fl oz Cans-

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.75 x 9.08 x 6.13 Inches

Flavor: Berry

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Truly Spiked & Sparkling Berry Mix, 12 pack, 12 fl oz cans!
a month agoWynantskill, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this product, I like having it handy as I’m not a big beer drinker anymore. These cans are awesome to have at the lake house because we can take them out on the boat my friends really seem to like them as a lighter alternative to hard liquor or beer, they are only 100 cal per can! They come in all different flavors I really like this very pack!
2 months agoLynn Haven, FL
Truly Spiked & Sparkling Berry Mix, 12 pack, 12 fl oz cans uploaded by Elizabeth H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Truly are my new favorite adult beverage! At only 100 calories I don’t feel like I have to skip a meal if I know I’ll be drinking later! I love the berry mix and the tropical mix best (except the cherry one- to me it tastes like cough syrup). The blueberry and pineapple are my favorites! My Sam’s club sells them in a 24 pack for about $20 so a great deal, at our local grocery stores you will pay between $14-17 for a 12 pack. Great for a beach day or just relaxing at home!
8 days agoCary, NC
Love these! Very low carbs and have a light flavor. I am definitely a repeat consumer. I love all sparkling seltzers but trulys are my top picks. I would improve this product by adding more flavors, specifically sweet flavors that are not as carbonated.
4 days ago
I like this product and will definitely drink them, however I like white claws more. My favorite in this variety pack is the blueberry açaí! They’re yummy and a good price. They don’t hurt my stomach and are low In calories. They’re easy to find as well
a month agoMount Airy, MD
Truly Spiked & Sparkling Berry Mix, 12 pack, 12 fl oz cans uploaded by Courtney C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love Truly! Has a nice refreshing taste with less calories than most alcoholic beverages! Light drink that gives a nice little buzz without making you feel guilty!
2 months agoNoblesville, IN
I am not a sparkling water fan so let’s start with that. These are great for sitting around a pool or just hanging out with friends and you want to look like you are having fun drinking but you don’t want to get plastered. These make me burp due to the carbonation. My favorite it probably black cherry flavor. I like the berry pack much better than the tropical.
11 days ago
Love this stuff!  Truly Spiked & Sparkling Berry Mix, 12 pack, 12 fl oz cans Low carb and nice flavor. Not the highest alcohol level, but satisfying. I buy this product very often. Not a big fan of the grapefruit flavor, but other than that I enjoy drinking these and I would recommend this to anyone worried about their sugar intake.
8 days agoKansas City
Listen, I'm a basic girl with basic needs, and we all need Truly in our lives. It is what it says it is, lightly flavored alcoholic seltzer. Room for improvement? Potentially in flavor only, some are definitely better than others. I'm a sucker for the citrus flavors. I will repurchase, I have repurchased, I will continue to be a Truly Fan.
2 months ago
I’m more of a fan of their citrus mix but wow I love truly! I’m a huge beer fan but trying not to drink them anymore since it makes me bloat but these make me feel good when I’m drinking one and I don’t have to worry about gaining weight or all of the sugar they put in mix drinks at the bar. I highly recommend them.
3 months agoKaty, TX
If you’re looking for a low cal. Alcoholic spritzer look no further! I like the light taste and packaging. I just wish it had a little bit higher alcohol content. Other than that it’s my go to drink when I’m by the pool or at a BBQ. I’ve already bought multiple cases and will continue to purchase.