BY VERA WANG

Launched in 2007 by the design house of Vera Wang. This feminine scent posesses a blend of: Cassis, White Freesia, Peony, Lychee Blossom, Pink Lily of the Valley, Creamy Woods, Violet Wood, Pink Rose, Iris. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Demitriyah B.
I enjoy the way this smells. It's more of an older scent I think nothing for younger women more mature would be best. Vera wang's fragrances last all day long so that's a plus. It's worth your money eventhough it's pricey , you do get a lot of product!
Jocelyn S.
Albuquerque, NM
I received this in a gift basket. This is one of the subtly sweetest scents. I adore this. I use it only for special occasions to conserve it. I want it to last forever.
Amanda W.
Interlachen, FL
Wonderful light scent that stays all day! I don't have to reapply because its not overwhelming and it doesn't fade away after an hour like some products.
Veronica M.
El Paso, TX
Affordable price!! Love the scent and it lasts all day long even after washing my clothes I can still smell it!! The scent is very seductive!!
Katrina m.
Hopkinsville, KY
It's a very good fragrance that I would purchase again. I would recommend this product to others. They will probably enjoy it also.
Bonnie F.
Brandenburg, KY
This perfume smells amazing on me. I get so many compliments. Always keep purchasing. I recommend this to anyone feeling flirty..
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
I just love the smell of this I got it as a gift and used it up I got so many complements shearing this perfume it was amazing
Tami A.
Whittier, CA
This is by far the best smelling perfume. smells light fresh and cleam. comes in a cute pink box and last a long time.
Latoya S.
Batesville, MS
I freaking love this perfume it smells so good I love to wear it when I go out with my friends..
Carrie B.
Luling, LA
Omg! Absolutely love this perfume! Trust me you will too! But hate going to mall to by it.