TRULY Hard Seltzer Mango

Ripe, juicy mango with hints of coconut and pineapple.

• Serving: 12 oz. slim can
  • ABV: 5%
  • Calories: 100
  • Sugars: 1 g
  • Carbs: 2 g
  • Gluten free
  • Available In: Tropical Mix Pack (12-pack slim can)

Is this really that good ?
Which stores have this drink?
Start your review of TRULY Hard Seltzer Mango!
How would you rate this product?
Eris G.
methuen, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 6
TRULY Hard Seltzer Mango uploaded by Eris G.
Purchased at: Target
Truly hard seltzer mango mmmm love this flavor 5% alcohol and only 1g of sugar love this flavor .
Sarah  L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
TRULY Hard Seltzer Mango uploaded by Sarah  L.
Purchased at: Kroger
I like Truly hard seltzer I prefer this brand over White Claw. I feel it is reasonably priced and it has a great taste. My favorite is pineapple. I have also tried the lemonade Trulys which are good too, typically I buy these in the variety packs.
Sheri O.
Beaufort, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
1,645 reviews
TRULY Hard Seltzer Mango uploaded by Sheri O.
This was delicious! I was really surprised how much I liked it. I typically am not a huge fan of seltzer but I loved the sparkly mango flavor.
Tawnya V.
Schertz, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
TRULY Hard Seltzer Mango uploaded by Tawnya V.
I did not think I would like the hard seltzer drinks but they are good. They are very refreshing and will be really good on a hot day. The mango is very flavorful when ice cold. I live in Texas and bars/restaurants are starting to add hard seltzer’s to frozen margaritas. Delicious! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Adrienne  J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love these seltzer’s! There’s plenty of flavor if you like a light taste and carbonation. They are perfect for hot days on the beach or bbqs too. They have few calories unlike beer. They could be a little cheaper but they’re not terribly priced.
Amanda  B.
Hartselle, AL
Not a huge seltzer person but a friend brought some of these over and they aren't bad at all. Had never tried a seltzer prior to this. Flavor was great. Not too much seltzer flavor.
Patrycia K.
Howard Beach, NY
TRULY Hard Seltzer Mango uploaded by Patrycia K.
Absolutely perfect for a hot summer day. Great on the go drink to bring with you to pop open later at a park or by the docks. LIKE MY PICTURE lol 😝
Danielle M.
Bremerton, WA
This seltzer is pretty good, the mango being one of the sweeter varieties. I prefer the mango lemonade flavor.
Lauren M.
Hopatcong, NJ
This is good and definitely right up their with white claws! I like these better because it has less of a seltzery taste
Breanne S.
Darien, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am definitely not a seltzer expert by any means but I do enjoy one every no and again. TRULY Hard Seltzer tastes delicious. It's light, refreshing, and perfect for any summer day.