BY TRUKID

Hero stick will save the day by making the hurties go away!™ TruKid s Hero Stick is a natural soothing balm that protects and soothes skin irritations. Perfect for backpacks and purses, "mom s kiss in a stick" will make boo-boos, bug bites and rashes feel better. Made with Balm of Gilead, Calendula and Plantain Leaf to protect while skin heals. There are no parabens, artificial colors or fragrances in this biodegradable formula. 0.6 oz. tube. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer L.
Modesto , Ca
Used this on my little sister when she came home from school with a bruise that she got from playing on the playground it doesn't burn which is great.
Britney O.
Gorham, ME
My three year was really interested in the hero stick. At first he was afraid of it, he thought it would hurt, but I explained to him what it was supposed to do and he let me put it on a little scrape that he had gotten on his back. He had been complaining about it hurting a little so I rubbed the hero stick on and a little while later he told me it felt better. I don't know if its a placebo effect, but it seemed to make a pretty big difference in how much he complained. And even if that is the case, it still is making him feel better. I'll definitely be using it for all his bumps and scrapes.
Michelle B.
Would you recommend or something else like Neosporin?
Yasaira S.