Trukid Easy Eczema Cream uploaded by Gemma R.

BY TRUKID #58 in Skin Treatments

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The enriching formula developed from trukid's special blend of all-natural plant and oil extracts including allantoin, aloe, cocoa butter, and jojoba, our cream offers vital soothing power to irritated and cracked skin from eczema, rashes, chafing, and minor cuts and burns. The cream works overtime throughout the day or night with ultra moisturizing ingredients. It's fragrance free and unscented, and has been shown not to irritate even the most sensitive of skin types, our super eczema calms and comforts kids and grownups. Rukid was founded by Jennifer Adams bunkers, a mother of six children, to create personal-care products for kids that use only natural ingredients and essential oils instead of bad-smelling, unhealthy chemicals. Trukid is dedicated to providing all-natural solutions to teach kids healthy habits while making parents' lives easier. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com*
Gemma R.
Gemma R.
Honolulu, HI
I really love this cream! I started using it for my son and you can truly see the difference in his skin. It is a bit pricey for the size and I wish it came in a tube or a pump jar. I hate dipping my hands into things! I highly recommend using this and best part is that it's not greasy at all!