TruKid Dancing Detangler uploaded by Vanessa L.TruKid Dancing Detangler uploaded by Vanessa L.

BY TRUKID #63 in Detangling Treatments

Dance away tangles! All Natural Kids love TruKid because it s easy to use and smells great! Parents love knowing it s all natural, and free of parabens, SLS, BPA & phthalates, gluten, and 1-4 Dioxane. Not tested on animals. ; see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
This is one of the best detanglers I've ever used and I've probably purchased just about everyone.
My daughters hair is so thick. if I don't use this product her hair will be a tangled mess. Now she actually enjoys her hair being brushed. this is truly a god sent for all us parents. I highly recommend this!!!!
Vanessa L.
I love this detangler because my daughter has long curly hair and if I don't deep condition or use this detangler her hair looks like a bird nest and it's a hassle and painful for my child when I comb her hair and I highly recommend it to everyone with the same problem
Brittany Y.
Tazewell, Tn
My mom used this on us when we was little and we didn't like if bc it didn't detangle your hair it just made it messer and more hard to brush out
Heidi B.
Mega Parent Expert
I love this detangler! It is really effective at getting those stubborn tangles out without al the harsh chemicals tht our kiddos don't need. It smells amazing and my kiddo loves it too, it makes after bathtime a lot easier. No more tears when combing hair and no worries about what I am putting in her hair!