TruJoy Sweets Organic Coco Chews 2.3 oz - Vegan uploaded by Lauren f.

BY TRUJOY

OrganicCoco-ChewsFLAVOR: ChocolateNo Artificial Colors & FlavorsCorn Syrup FreeGluten FreeVeganKosher TruJoy Sweets is a proud member of 1% for the Planet. As a member we donate a minimum of 1% of revenues to a number of organizations that support environmental causes. see more...

Lauren f.
Streamwood, IL
The first time I had these a few years ago, I loved them right away. I have a sweet tooth, especially for vegan chocolate. Tootsie rolls used to a favorite Halloween candy of mine before I was vegan. These taste nearly the same, but are better for you. I buy it in one store near me when I come across it and occasionally online.
Colleen C.
ARLINGTON, TX
My dairy free allergy kids LOVE THESE. I can't let them know they are in the house or they are gone. They have the texture of tootsie rolls, but taste so much richer almost like hot chocolate chews. Really great real food product that is worth every penny.
Mariana B.
Miami
Amazing to share with friends and keep on your bag to satisfy sweeet cravings. They have a soft chocolatey taste and not grasy at all
Iłhém B.
CONSTANTINE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OMG OMG guys !!!!
This one is the best. You can never stop eating eat . It is so yuuuuuummy . Try it out guys
Alexis G.
ingersoll
These taste like tootierolls and I LOVED THOSE so these are amazing definitely worth the price!!
Jeanette H.