BY TRUJOY

TruJoy Sweets™ Organic Candy Canes.

Sweets.

Corn syrup free.

Natural colors & flavors.

Gluten free/peanut free.

USDA organic.

Non GMO Project.

Verified.

1% For the planet. see more...

Colleen C.
ARLINGTON, TX
These candy canes taste exactly the same as their dye and junk filled generic look-alikes. I will always buy these for my boys, regardless of allergies. We even crush them up for decorating sugar cookies and they look so cute on top. Great product, has a great shelf life so we buy them in bulk.
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I was so happy to find an alternative to regular crap filled candy. Granted, it's not healthy because sugar is still sugar... however this is organic. We do our best to avoid GMOs. I'm pleased to find these organic candy canes with no HFCS. They tasted great, and I was pleasantly surprised to see only a few had broken in its travels.
Bethany T.
My grandmother gave these to me this year knowing I look forward to candy canes, but most of all because they are organic and way better option to satisfy your sweet tooth than the typical corn syrup canes!! I recommend these to everybody!!
Camille L.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I found these at my local drug store marked down after Christmas. I love candy canes and marked down is even better. what I wasn't expecting is the flavor! these are the best candy canes ever!!
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always buy candy canes to give to my grandkids on Christmas day. And I really love them too, and also I put them on my Christmas tree.
Jodie E.
I love these candy canes cause they are good especially around Christmas time and they are good to hang on the Christmas tree
Ambir M.
Horn Lake, MS
OHHH I LOVE ANY FAVOR CANDY CANES. Also great for baking. Once you see these you know what time it is. by ambir martin
Ashlyn H.
Hattiesburg, MS
Im just not a fan of candy canes..and I tried one of these this Christmas and i wasn't not impressed at all..
Gabriela F.
My favorite candy during the holiday. I even put some on my tree feels so festive for the holidays!!!!!!!!
Emily B.
Union City, NJ
One time I decorated my Christmas tree with candy cane. It was fabulous! They are good for baking too
erika h.
Do you put them on your Xmas tree?
Ntia C.
What store can I get them?
Crystal L.
Dillon, SC
What flavors do they come in
Rachel J.
Elkhart, IN
Do these taste as good as regular candy canes? Some of the all organic products tend to taste gross!
Karma L.
Where can these be purchased?