Truffoire white truffle facial peeling

by truffoire

Acne. Peeling. The White Truffle Facial Peeling was formulated for a powerful facial cleanse that gently diminishes the appearance of built up dry skin caused by pollution, dirt and make-up residue. The final results gives you a beautiful and flawless looking finish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Truffoire white truffle facial peeling!
Megan W.
Palmer, AK
Truffoire white truffle facial peeling uploaded by Megan W.
This is one of my go to products for a facial peel. The only reason I gave it four stars is because it is extremely expensive. This is my first time using it and I’m not sure I would purchase it again because I don’t believe it’s worth the $400 price tag. I will update when I finish the bottle to let everyone know if it is indeed worth the price.
Alejandra A.
East Boston
Truffoire white truffle facial peeling uploaded by Alejandra A.
#truffoire The White Truffle Facial Peeling was formulated for a powerful facial cleanse that gently diminishes the appearance of built up dry skin caused by pollution, dirt and make-up residue. The final results gives you a beautiful and flawless looking finish. # facialcare # This peel works very well, make your face feel very smooth as it cleanses deeply, and you can feel it removes dead skin and dirt. is sufficient once a week.
Claudia N.
Las Vegas, NV
Truffoire white truffle facial peeling uploaded by Claudia N.
Not only is this product very expensive $$$$ but its does not do anything on your face. I try this product by recommendation of my laser office. I was very disappointed. I've tried other facial peels at a much lower price that have work so well. I will NOT buy this again.
Melissa A.
Visalia , CA
An overly aggressive salesman tried to sell this to me at a shop in Hawaii. Told me how beautiful I was except for my huge pores, which he says are the only cause of my cystic acne. Luckily as a medical professional I was aware enough of the lies I was being fed to know this company is a scam. Possibly a money laundering operation.
mmamag M.
Doral, Fl 33172
I love it is a good product moisturizes it hydrates the skin, I like its presentation since it is exact to carry in the bag and has a beautiful aroma I love it!!!

Looking for your answer?