Truffle Therapy Whipped Cleansing Cream

From the Truffle Therapy Collection. Truffle Therapy Whipped Cleansing Cream is a highly concentrated cleanser formulated to renew dry and dull skin while providing extra care to sensitive skin. Formulated with Pure Truffle Extract and Sweet Almond...

Is this cleanser works for conbination skin ?
Are these brand products sold on any websites other than the Skin & CO Roma site?
Start your review of Truffle Therapy Whipped Cleansing Cream!
Paige S.
Sioux Falls
Truffle Therapy Whipped Cleansing Cream uploaded by Paige S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product! Makes my face feel silky clean and soft. Enjoyable to use daily! Truffle Therapy Whipped Cleansing Cream Nothing good improve this product!
Christy B.
Harrisonburg, VA
Truffle Therapy Whipped Cleansing Cream uploaded by Christy B.
I LOVE the smell of the whole Skin&Co truffle line. The whipped cleanser is the best cleanser that I use in the shower to melt away all of my makeup, even waterproof eyeliner. It keeps your skin super moisturized which is weird because most cleansers make my face feel stripped and tight but I come out with hydrating skin after washing off all of my makeup and dirt from the day.
Crystal M.
I received this in my boxycharm box and it was ok . It is a cream cleanser no foam or suds . I like how it melts away my makeup, it is also gentle and very hydrating . But I have to wash my face twice if because it still leaves makeup residue , I prefer it as a pre-cleanser.
Mary C.
Truffle Therapy Whipped Cleansing Cream uploaded by Mary C.
From the first application/ usage of this I was in love. I have sensitive facial skin and this was gentle,yet exfoliating. My skin was smoothed.It was soft and my pores were minimized. I see so much improvement as I continue to use this. It contains truffle oils and almond extracts. My skin feels renewed.I highly recommend this to anyone.
Leanne G.
Turlock, CA
This is an ok product!! It doesn’t really leave me feeling like it does great things to my skin. I know this is all in my head, but I prefer something that is a little more sudsy so I know it is cleaning my face. This makes me feel like I am just using a moisturizer to wash my face and it doesn’t have the best scent. It really isn’t something that I would re-purchase.
Milica V.
Love love love this during colder weather.Beautiful smell and leaves my face so smooth
Rachael L.
Piedmont, AL
I LOVE this stuff! It smells like almonds and mint, but it's not super strong. The cleanser works very well. & I keep the Skin&Co Roma Truffle Therapy spray in my cosmetics fridge! The coolness paired with the mintyness of the spray feels so good on your skin, it's so refreshing! !
Vanessa J.
Clintwood , VA
After receiving this product in a#fabfitfun box I was excited to try it, I mean come on it’s got Black Truffle extract in it, Truffles are expensive! Plus they are a anti-aging and antioxidant powerhouse! I’m all about anti-aging at 50, plus it’s full of skin soothing botanical extracts, to remove makeup and cleanse the skin while renewing dry, dull skin. Great hydration!
Briana D.
Fairfax, VA
This is my favorite cream cleanser! I received a sample size in one of my Ipsy Glam bags and I’ve loved it ever since. It removes makeup with ease and it leaves your skin feeling so moisturized! I think I will purchase the full size product once I run out of my sample size.
Crystal S.
Roundup , MT
This is a really creamy fash wash. It feels very luxerious. It has a very earthy scent, reminiscent of mud. So it isn't really a great smelling product. However, i really like how it works and it left my skin feeling nice.