BY TRUFFETTES OF FRANCE

• Why oh why are these so ridiculously creamy!!!5 Answers
Sandy T.
Cayce, SC
This is the perfect gift for someone who loves chocolate like me! The chocolate taste is very pure and just perfect
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Ughhh I love love love these yummy chocolate truffles I'm obsessed . You will love the Rick chocolate taste
Chrystie D.
GARLAND, TX
I've had MANY different types, including Godiva, belgian stuff, etc. and these are really the only ones that I like. I don't know what it is, but these are AMAZING! Just the right consistency, not too sugary, not too bitter, very rich, not quite like fudge, but not crumbly, either. Great stuff! You might want to check out Costco, who also carries this stuff.
Naphatia S.
Indianapolis , IN
Love love love these!!!! I am very much into truffles and these are so creamy and perfect. I thought they would be to bitter, but it was the perfect sweetness and melted in my mouth when I bit into it. Recommend this very much!!!!
Seia W.
My friends sometimes get me these for holidays and I love them so much ! They are so rich and creamy and I could eat a whole container of them !!!
Margo S.
I get these at costco and i use them to bake chocolate chip cookies. i cut them into pieces and they bake really well.
Lucia H.
These taste really nice, I got them as a gift around Christmas time and nearly ate the entire container to myself, dangerously delicious.
Kayla B.
Why oh why are these so ridiculously creamy!!!