True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds with Charging Case Black 17LY86BK

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I was at Walmart and wasn’t exactly looking for a new pair but for only ten dollars.. I COULDNT PASS IT UP. They connected easily to both my iPhone 7s and I’ve had no problem with them for a year now. They fit easily in the ear and hold on great! The stay charged for a ridiculous amount of time! (The case says 70 hours all together) and I believe that. I’ve only had to charge them twice since I’ve got them and use them a lot! If you need a pair of earphones that stay charged all day long and don’t need much bass.. these are the guys for you. If you want bass I have another pair that’s great for that!! (China knockoff of AirPods) I’ll be making a review of those soon. Get these while you can! Walmart is always getting rid of things and never stocking them again lol
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Amazing bluetooth true wireless earbuds. With the auto on and auto pairing makes it super easy to pair. While using them if you get a phone call just touch the left one and it will connect you! Music play is about 2 to 3 hours and talk time is about 4 hours. I was able to get abput 3.5 hours of music play. True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds with Charging Case White Charging time is 70 minutes and the charging box charging voltage 5V. Also, you can use siri with them! True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds with Charging Case white.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Love these. They were very affordable. Paired to my phone immediately and work great. It was an impulse buy while I was waiting at the register in Walmart and I wasn't expecting anything great but they are great. I would totally recommend.