True Touch Five Finger Deshedding Glove uploaded by Rebecca P.True Touch Five Finger Deshedding Glove uploaded by Tara M.

BY UNKNOWN

Ensure your fur friends are perfectly groomed with the As Seen on TV True Touch Five Finger Deshedding Glove. Suitable for both dogs and cats, this glove fits snugly over your hand, so you can quickly and efficiently remove unwanted hair. Even better, the fur simply peels off for effortless removal. see more...

Rebecca P.
Albuquerque, NM
I picked this up on a whim at Walgreens for $14.99... so glad I did! As the owner of THREE German Shepherds (aka German Shedders) and a cat, shedding is a huge issue in my home. The pic shows the results of 4-5swipes across one of my dogs, who just recently got groomed and de-shedded... awesome! Using int on my cat got even more loose hair. Super impressed with this and my pets seem to LOVE it! Even my puppy who is super skiddish took quite well to this. I highly recommend this product. I'm also planning on using it during bath time for my dogs- I assume it'll work great!
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Absolutely love this product! I have 3 cats. 2 of which are long haired and shed like crazy. I got this globe and it does wonders! It aides in getting the shedding hair removed. It doesnt stop shedding! My cats will lay and let me just pet away. I get 6 or 7 gloves full of hair and could get more if i didn't have a2 year old or a home to keep up.
Tara M.
Shillington, PA
Works like a charm. Got it for my rabbit since he doesn't care for a traditional comb and bam the fur comes off and he just thinks he's being loved on. I would call that a win win in my book. It would be nice if it came in left handed options but it's manageable!
Bobby J.
lubbock
It does what it absolutely says it would! However, it’s just too messy for me! It’s a good product tho!