True Skin Serum Concealer

Shop ILIA True Skin Serum Concealer at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

Which shade is the closest the nars custard? Do you find it to be exact, a bit lighter or darker?
How does True Skin Serum Concealer look throughout the day? Is it suitable for dry skin?
How is the coverage?
Start your review of True Skin Serum Concealer!
Brook L.
True Skin Serum Concealer uploaded by Brook L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I normally have dark circles and they are a challenge to lighten. This product works! It is super light and easy to blend. Does not settle in fine lines. I am obsessed with Ilia brand.
Renae P.
CharlestonWV
True Skin Serum Concealer uploaded by Renae P.
I. Love. This. The skin and base products by Ilia are by far my favorite for my dry, tired, autoimmune 33-year-old skin with PCOS and endometriosis. It’s PERFECT for the under eyes and when set with the MAC powder.. just looks flawless. Doesn’t crepe, doesn’t crease. And it gives me a bright fresh look from the get to. It’s not the best for blemish covering if it has any texture, but if you let it sit and dry some THEN blend it, you can get it there. A+++. I didn’t think I could love anything more than the NARS Radiant Creamy concealer, but I stand corrected.
Sara R.
True Skin Serum Concealer uploaded by Sara R.
(I received a sample of the a Ilia True Skin Serum Concealer from Ilia in exchange for a fair and honest review.) Another new favorite from Ilia and their new True Skin line!! This concealer is all-around perfection (IF you like light to medium buildable coverage). It feels lightweight and is super comfortable on the skin all day long (approximately 5-8 hours of wear before breakdown starts to begin - I have crazy oily skin, it may last longer on normal to dry skin). I get very little creasing (for me, anyway!) and the creasing I do get is easily patted out. It's very hydrating for a concealer (perfect for under the eyes!) and has a lovely satin-y finish to match the line's foundation. I have found that, while it does seem to work best when paired with other products from this line, it definitely plays well with others, too. I actually enjoy this one so much that, after receiving a lighter shade, I went and purchased a shade that matches me so I could use it on my entire face and not just for under eyes/brightening! Can't recommend trying this out enough. (In fact, I honestly suggest this whole True Skin line from Ilia, it's fantastic.)
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
True Skin Serum Concealer uploaded by Jaime F.
Ilia True Skin Serum Concealer is a lightweight formula that applies easily. A small amount gives excellent coverage. It’s the best concealer I’ve used for brightening the under eye area, and it didn’t settle into fine lines or crease. The concealer also worked well covering hyperpigmentation. Bonus stars for a great shade match and clean brand. I received this product for free or complimentary for testing purposes but all opinions are 100% my own.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Vitalijs O.
Los Angeles, CA
True Skin Serum Concealer uploaded by Vitalijs O.
Purchased at: Sephora
As some of you know I don’t wear a lot of make-up, I mostly focus on skincare and just apply a little bit of concealer to cover minor imperfections on my face. So I take choosing my concealers VERY seriously because it is quite literally my one and only “line of defense” if you will😄ILIA is really having a moment right now so I gave in to the hype and purchased their Serum Concealer a couple of weeks ago ... and I have some thoughts! The formula is very thin, it glides on your skin, I usually just use my fingertips to blend the product but beauty blender works great too! It doesn’t feel heavy on your skin, it looks very natural (think your skin but better ... like MUCH better😄). I was also really pleased to discover that this concealer features a fair amount of Vitamin C in its formula (right in the middle of the ingredient list) so it basically lightens your dark spots/dark circles (unless it’s genetic) while it sits on your skin! I’m not gonna lie, this might be my favorite concealer of the year! I highly recommend giving this concealer a whirl if you’re looking for a super natural-looking concealer with skincare benefits! I plan on checking out more of ILIA’s products now, I can definitely relate to this brand’s philosophy😉#Ilia #SerumConcealer #Sephora
alisa |.
Seattle, WA
True Skin Serum Concealer uploaded by alisa |.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this concealer that I bought two of them in Yucca and Chicory. The shade range is kind of weird but for me with yellow undertones it worked out. It’s creamy, goes on smoothly, and blends so easily I can use just my fingers. Provides great coverage for my dark spots. I like that it has some skincare ingredients too in it. True Skin Serum Concealer
Courtney G.
Williamsburg, VA
True Skin Serum Concealer uploaded by Courtney G.
The Ilia True Skin Serum Concealer claims to be a creamy, ultra-lightweight serum concealer that evens and brightens under-eyes. This concealer also claims to be a medium coverage with a natural finish. The concealers come in 20 shades to find a perfect match. Personally, I look for concealers that are medium coverage that can cover my slight dark under-eyes and don’t settle into my fine lines. When I first applied this concealer, I noticed a slight burning sensation under my eyes, and I also noticed that this concealer had a slight fragrance smell. While it didn’t bother me, it could possibility cause irritation for someone with sensitive under-eyes. When I applied this concealer under my eyes, I did notice some coverage. It wasn’t sheer or light, so I think the medium coverage claim is true. I like for concealers to match my skin-tone, and this concealer match my skin-tone perfectly. I think that this concealer is buildable. I was in the market for a new concealer that would be comparable to my favorite concealers, and surprisingly, this concealer exceeded my expectations. All in all, I would recommend this concealer, Ilia True Skin Serum Concealer, to anyone that like medium coverage concealers.
Khamoshi K.
Kirkland, WA
True Skin Serum Concealer uploaded by Khamoshi K.
Ilia concealer works really well on my skin. It blends smoothly and doesn’t dry out my skin. It covers my under eye nicely as well.
Anna  C.
San Diego, CA
True Skin Serum Concealer uploaded by Anna  C.
I absolutely love this product. I did a lot of research and finally decided to purchase ILIA. The best decision I ever made ! I have been using the concealers for at least 3 months . Took them along with me to my Malaysia trip in November and they stayed on throughout the day. I never thought a clean beauty product would work so well. Highly recommend trying . Sephora now carries it in store .
Caroline J.
True Skin Serum Concealer uploaded by Caroline J.
I sampled this concealer and loved it! I will definitely be purchasing the full size product and it is worth the price. It is upper hydrating and feels light coverage while still sufficiently covering discoloration.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Krystal  L.
il y a 2 ans
Li D. il y a 2 ans
It doesn’t really crease for me and I think it looks beautiful on dry skin! I have dry skin and I really enjoy this concealer. It’s not super matte doesn’t feel like it sucks the moisture out of your skin