BeautyHairHair ProductsHair Products
True Silk by CROC Ceramic Ball Dryer

True Silk by CROC Ceramic Ball Dryer

True Silk by CROC Ceramic Ball Dryer: Professional quality AC hair dryer with built-in powerful ionizer Powerful ion technology 2 speeds and 3 temperature settings Specially designed cap with a silent fan blade reduces noise and allows optimal air flow Easy to handle--lightweight, ergonomic design Ceramic and extra-lightweight hybrid DC motor

Is anyone as disappointed in this as me??!!!
Start your review of True Silk by CROC Ceramic Ball Dryer!
Amanda B.
Twin Falls, ID
I got this for a Christmas Present and didn't know the price until now lol. I used this for the first time the other day and really am not too impressed with it. It's heavy and the nozzle is small. The box even says its lightweight but its not. It doesn't even come with a diffuser it does come with an attachment to concentrate the air easier. It blows hard it's like a windstorm or something to me. I have been using a Revlon dryer I believe for a few years or so and it's a lot lighter and doesn't blow crazy like that.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...