True Religion Women's Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Meeka L.True Religion Women's Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Danielle Lynn S.

BY TRUE RELIGION

When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you. For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear. Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

This product is firm hold and natural finish; Factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied; When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin; Day or night, this clean scent takes you on a refreshing journey opening with sparkling fruits, adding freshness. A floral heart mingles with sweet yet, tart nuances of pear blossom. Warm woodsand skin-like musks are woven throughout the background.; The fashion for the senses; It's good to be bad

Jacy M.
Fargo, ND
YOU GUYS! This is my absolute favorite perfume. I got it for christmas a few years ago and I can't find anything I like as much as this. It has such a different scent compared to most. I have used two bottles and want another one. It is out of stock on every site that I have looked. So if anyone find it somewhere, please let me know.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
This scent smells more masculine then feminine to me.
Its very soft, not overbearing, one of those day scents that wont knock people off their feet when walked by it. I believe its a versatile fragrance, so I can see many different women wearing this, if they don't mind a lighter fruity smell that's not sweet.
Calii V.
Miami Beach, FL
I haven't worn this scent in a while but I use to wear it on a daily basis. It has a fresh floral scent and it lasts all day. It doesn't smell "cheap" like some perfumes ..And the packaging is so cute
Jaden S.
Idaho Falls, ID
By far my most favorite perfume! Yes even or Victoria's Secret and everything else. It literally lasts ALL dY long and you don't even have to spray much. 6 hours later I still smell as good as when I first put it on. The bottle is adorable I love it!!
Julia A.
Chapmanville, WV
I haven't wore his in a long time but when I did wear it. It was my favorite perfume. It smells so good. I loved the floral scent it had. I loved the look of the bottle. It lasted all day. I'd most definitely buy another bottle.
Tabitha J.
KNOXVILLE, TN
At first look, the bottle is very unattractive to me. I love the smell of this perfume though. Floral with citrus undertones. Perfect for a light scent, that lasts all day.
Jackie W.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my go to perfume, and it would be perfect for anyone who prefers more of a citrus/floral scent to a super flowery scent. The bottle is pretty tacky looking, so I normally would have strayed away, but I absolutely love the smell. Find it at your local TJ Maxx, Marshalls or on Amazon for a better deal than you'll find in stores!
Heather W.
Sparks, NV
I wore this for years before using my current perfume. I think it's a little harder to find in store but I'd recommend buying this online you won't regret it. It doesn't have a weird alcohol smell and it doesn't wear off like other perfumes. Not really sweet smelling more of a floral scent. Great for everyone, my mom wears this too!
Misty H.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Totally stumbled upon this perfume... Kind of borrowed a squirt from a friend! It's become my go to for daily use. I get SO many compliments of how nice I smell! I work in healthcare, so I have to be careful about the strength of perfume. I hope this stays available for a long time because I don't want to wear anything else!
Nicole B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've had two bottles of this fragrance before and I can't stop buying more bottles once I am all out. It's a great scent and not too strong. Day or night I use it and it's such a great smell that I will probably continue to wear it for a while! Definitely recommend to 17+ women!
Jannely S.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Does this perfume last long?
Vicky C.
San Jose, CA
Why am I not able to review this scent?
Shay A.
Is this product in a Voxbox, that I can receive?

back