True Religion Love Hope Denim By True Religion uploaded by Melissa B.

BY TRUE RELIGION

Launched in 2012 by True Religion, 'Love Hope Denim' features a feminine blend of fruits, caramel, almond, brown sugar, Madagascar vanilla and musk. This women's eau de parfum is available in a 3.4-ounce spray. Set yourself apart from the crowd. The addicting fragrance of Love Hope Denim entices the senses and leaves you, and others, wanting more. With its flirtatious notes and sassy spices, it's perfect for the woman who wants to reflect her feminine spirit while entrancing others with her sophistication and grace. Design house: True Religion Scent name: Love Hope Denim Launch date: 2012 Gender: Women's Eau de parfum is available in a 3.4-ounce spray Features a blend of creamy fruits, caramel, almond, brown sugar, Madagascar vanilla and musk We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This used to be my all time favorite go to perfume! Itl got it when it first came out. It's over half gone now. It's very sweet and yummy, almost makes ya hungry when you wear it lol. It reminds me alot of pink sugar perfume, or that Paris Hilton one. Like vanilla, or cotton candy or something like that. But not cheap smelling either, It's definitely sweet. I see it appealing a younger crowd vs a more mature woman for that reason. It's easily mixed with musk or cashmere to deepen the scent too. It's very strong and sticks with you, so one or two squirts really will last all day. I haven't reached for it in a long time, sometimes scents will remind you of a certain time in your life, and this reminds me of a not so great time. But it's a cute fun smell! Now that I'm getting a little older it's not what I'm really looking for in an every day perfume.. I'm on the hunt!
Piovanni R.
Bloomington
I love this scent. Two sprays will last ya all day and it kind of reminds me of marshmallows but not in a bad way. The scent isn't too sweet for me. And I usually love a wood base for my scents.
Logan K.
Ithaca, NY
Review for: True Religion Love Hope Denim By True Religion more...
This is my go-to perfume. It smells light and delicious. As someone that is sensitive to strong scents, I find this to be heavenly. I switched from Vera Wing Princess to this and haven't looked back. The smell is like sunshine and cotton candy.
Mia M.
Tucson, Az
This is a perfect perfume for the winter time since it's a very sweet smell. I used it for the holidays and got lots of compliments and questions on what perfume I was wearing. It's long lasting and I recommend it.
Amber M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This has a nice fresh and fruity scent. It makes me happy any time I smell it.
Mackenzie K.
Winnipeg, UT
Nice smelling but definitely don't use too much. It is so overwhelmingly strong, 1 squirt is more than enough

back