True Religion Love Hope Denim By True Religion

by True Religion

Launched in 2012 by True Religion, 'Love Hope Denim' features a feminine blend of fruits, caramel, almond, brown sugar, Madagascar vanilla and musk. This women's eau de parfum is available in a 3.4-ounce spray. Set yourself apart from the crowd. The addicting fragrance of Love Hope Denim entices the senses and leaves you, and others, wanting more. With its flirtatious notes and sassy spices, it's perfect for the woman who wants to reflect her feminine spirit while entrancing others with her sophistication and grace. Design house: True Religion Scent name: Love Hope Denim Launch date: 2012 Gender: Women's Eau de parfum is available in a 3.4-ounce spray Features a blend of creamy fruits, caramel, almond, brown sugar, Madagascar vanilla and musk We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of True Religion Love Hope Denim By True Religion!
Brooklyn, NY
True Religion Love Hope Denim By True Religion uploaded by Natalie U.
Purchased at: Perfume.com
This perfume has a great smell, and I have repeatedly gotten complements from both men and women when I wear it. This perfume smells very similar to vanilla. I find that if you want others to smell it you need multiple sprays for it to really be noticeable. It’s relatively expensive, but you can find some nice discounted prices. I use it regularly and it typically lasts a couple of months.
Anderson, CA
True Religion Love Hope Denim By True Religion uploaded by Melissa B.
This used to be my all time favorite go to perfume! Itl got it when it first came out. It's over half gone now. It's very sweet and yummy, almost makes ya hungry when you wear it lol. It reminds me alot of pink sugar perfume, or that Paris Hilton one. Like vanilla, or cotton candy or something like that. But not cheap smelling either, It's definitely sweet. I see it appealing a younger crowd vs a more mature woman for that reason. It's easily mixed with musk or cashmere to deepen the scent too. It's very strong and sticks with you, so one or two squirts really will last all day. I haven't reached for it in a long time, sometimes scents will remind you of a certain time in your life, and this reminds me of a not so great time. But it's a cute fun smell! Now that I'm getting a little older it's not what I'm really looking for in an every day perfume.. I'm on the hunt!
Atlantic Bch, NY
This is my go-to perfume. It smells light and delicious. As someone that is sensitive to strong scents, I find this to be heavenly. I switched from Vera Wing Princess to this and haven't looked back. The smell is like sunshine and cotton candy.
Tucson, Az
This is a perfect perfume for the winter time since it's a very sweet smell. I used it for the holidays and got lots of compliments and questions on what perfume I was wearing. It's long lasting and I recommend it.
Bloomington , MN
I love this scent. Two sprays will last ya all day and it kind of reminds me of marshmallows but not in a bad way. The scent isn't too sweet for me. And I usually love a wood base for my scents.
Roanoke, VA
I love this it's a favorite soft sweet and my man loves it on me it's sweet feminine smells like a cozy sweater or a summer day you can wear day or night
Tuscaloosa , AL
This has a nice fresh and fruity scent. It makes me happy any time I smell it.
This has a nice fresh and fruity scent. It makes me happy any time I smell it.
Rimouski
My only perfume. I had it for a very long time now, like few years. Loved it and still do to this day. Smells like caramel and fruits. I wish it would stay on longer, as it kinda fade rapidely. Id most definitely recommend.
Oil springs, ON
I really like this perfume but I don't love it. It has a nice floral everyday kinda scent to it. I wear it often but I'm not 100% sure that I would purchase that exact purfume again, maybe another perfume from True Religion, just not this one. Afforable price. Depends what scents you like really.
Edmonton, AB
Nice smelling but definitely don't use too much. It is so overwhelmingly strong, 1 squirt is more than enough

Looking for your answer?